Daihatsu Mira Avanzato 660cc Turbo

Decep82

Member +
For sale:Daihatsu Mira Avanzato 660cc Turbo

Item Condition:excellent

Price and price conditions:2000 ovno
Extra Info:tax until next month and mot until july next ,2WD 5 speed LSD, few small mods on it HKS exhaust , HKS mushroom filter , Bailey dump valve, Earthing kit , Oil catch tank ,Blitz boost gauge , 6 disk cd changer

Pictures:
BLymIg2kKGrHqIOKiEwGqhfNLBMMF2OZ_12.jpg

BJNW-EGkKGrHqYOKjYEwtVE2yOBMMNpC-g_12.jpg

BJMW-gBWkKGrHqYOKnUEvyFrzUOLBMMNmreDng_12.jpg

BJMLQEGkKGrHqEOKjkEwPTsCTBMMNmO73-Q_12.jpg

BJMjLwCGkKGrHqUOKicEwRUSFuCqBMMNnJMUeQ_12.jpg

BJLjjg2kKGrHqMOKjcEwhT4I7tjBMMNk0yTPw_12.jpg

BJLPQB2kKGrHqMOKjUEwMVZmtIEBMMNlSQimQ_12.jpg

Contact Details:pm or 0863017891

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up only shippin would be dear lol

pm me any questions

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
This is a lovely little car, saw it at the Mullingar meet and if I was in the market I would buy it in an instant.

Best of luck with the sale of this fun little machine

Johnny_C

Lifer
seen this last week,real clean wee car,defo a good buy for someone in the market for one.
and a cheap fill up!lol

JohnOBrien8

Member +
do you be in cavan town??haha if this was you lfmao!!
last friday night i was coming out of cavan in a dark green bora and a yoke identical to your car was infront of me,then it pulled into the left lane to head into the business park were kfc is so i went by it on the right, you(maybe not) went to pull out and beeped at me!!maybe it wasnt you but then you were stuck to my hole heading for the round about and went by me!sounded class!that is if it was you at all!!

sheri

Member +
Wow I love these :) we had one in our local car club and it was amazing!

Good luck with the sale - looks clean enough to eat your dinner off! 8)

Actually I have just notice that this IS the one from Rebel!! I actually enquired about buying this from the old owner but they had sold it to you so I got my Trueno!!

Last edited:

dancecatz

Fresh Recruit
If i could sell my Caldina in the morning i would call over, i used to own a 4wd version, so much fun and there not slow, got alot of abuse down the lakes rally in Killarney till people got droped going down the side of Molls gap..