ECC Bumble Bee 2011 Project!!!

John@ECC

Lifer
I know its not a Toyota but it might be of interest to a few of you. After a very sucessfull 2010 we have decided to take our Evo 7 alot further and are going for full drag spec. Our personal best this year was 9.27 @ 155MPH, 8's are coming very soon.

Here are a few pics of how the car sits at the moment, we have just fitted our new M/T tyres last week but we wont get a chance to try them untill next year.

We will be updating this post regularly with the work and development progress.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Old power graph, 2.6bar, VP Import, No NOS.

EvoPowerGraph.jpg

Rory

Lifer
This is indeed a nice machine, and it goes like the clappers to boot. :D

All the best folks with next year.

On another note, do i spy Spud's machine on the ramp :haha:

nanglebadger

Member +
had the pleasure of seeing this at the rolling road day a couple of months back, "impressive" just isn't the word!

all the best with her for next season John!

Phil.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
stupidly fast car and sounds the nut's!!!!

this car need's to compete in the hks drag series!!! think JR'S evo will be running next season

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
This is indeed a nice machine, and it goes like the clappers to boot. :D

All the best folks with next year.

On another note, do i spy Spud's machine on the ramp :haha:

Lol, well spotted, even I didn't see it in the pic!

She's resting in her winter home :)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
If ya not lifting the head your not pushing hard enough!!!! Haha
You'll be heading over to the pod next year then? USC or Jap show be the one to come too

John@ECC

Lifer
If ya not lifting the head your not pushing hard enough!!!! Haha
You'll be heading over to the pod next year then? USC or Jap show be the one to come too

Going to those events is a disaster with the amount of cars waiting to go up the strip, in 2005 when i done it i got 3 runs in 8 hours, i will be going to a test and tune day or something like that.

Maby see you there.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Yeah too true, rwyb Days can be just as bad, all down to luck really.
I'm gonna have to drive that badboy like I did seans, show ya how to powershift like a pro!!!!

Let us no when your heading over and will all come up for sure, will bring ya a nice little PP sticker for the motor....... Lol

John@ECC

Lifer
Yeah too true, rwyb Days can be just as bad, all down to luck really.
I'm gonna have to drive that badboy like I did seans, show ya how to powershift like a pro!!!!

Let us no when your heading over and will all come up for sure, will bring ya a nice little PP sticker for the motor....... Lol

Yeah we might bring Team ECC over in the Scania and get better times.

Scania124.jpg

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
haha, BUT ya gotta be rocking out with the merc 2560 power shift tran's box, diggy damm

get some carbon door's bad bish styley!!!!

John@ECC

Lifer
Wee update, we still havent started stripping the car yet as were far too busy to even look near it. Im going to take into it myself over the weekend and make a start.

I weighed that car last nite and were deffo going to try for 1000KG, where to start???

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg