Tires in Ireland

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

I am looking to buy some tires for the MR2 and was going to go and order them from eiretyres.com but before I do I was wondering if any of the Dublin/Kildare/Meath members know of anywhere that I could get Goodyear Eagle F1's from at a good price fitted?

I would rather give my money to an Irish company than order from a german website if the price difference isnt mental, or if anyone on here works for a garage that does tires then I would use them.

Thanks

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Can get a price for you mate. We deal with the place that supplies quick fit etc so i could get them for cost price for you. What size are they mate?

gv1.3

Admin
Looking for 2 X 205 45z r16
and 2 X 225 50z r16

If you can check for a price for me that would be excellent, thanks man.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Im off today but will ring in and get one of the lads to check it for ya now if he can

Goodyear eagle f1's dylan yeah?

gv1.3

Admin
yeah eagle f1's please. Thanks mate, no rush at all so if you want to wait until you are back in thats cool.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Just waiting for him to ring me back with the prices mate. Will let you know soon as i do;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
if someone wanted two parada spec 2 tires or some uniroyal rainsport tires in 195/50 /15 could you help also lol

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Sure can mate. When i rang my mate in work just now he said he is very busy so dont want to push it by ringing him again lol but i can look it up for you on the system myself tomorrow provided my back is better enough to go back to work lol. Oh and Dylan im not looking to start trading lol, just trying to help yas out, whatever they cost us i will be giving them to yous for ok;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Sure can mate. When i rang my mate in work just now he said he is very busy so dont want to push it by ringing him again lol but i can look it up for you on the system myself tomorrow provided my back is better enough to go back to work lol. Oh and Dylan im not looking to start trading lol, just trying to help yas out, whatever they cost us i will be giving them to yous for ok;)
no nother lad , thanks for this could collect them at the meet if your going on the 21st lol

Last edited:

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Cant pm you Dylan. You have it turned off dont you.
Anyway he got back to me there.

Fronts are 106euro+vat each
Rears are 128euro+vat each

Thats what they cost us. Obviously you will need to get them fitted somewhere bit more local to you but there is no hassle dropping them up to you if you want them.
Probably get them fitted and balanced somewhere for around 80-100 euro i would say.

Not sure how this compares to the prices you were getting??
Might well be alot cheaper to buy them in from somewhere.

Let me know what you think mate.

Stuart

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
To be honest Dylan i would say you will get em cheaper online. Most places just cant compete with online places.

gv1.3

Admin
@ Aidan - my spell checker is on US English so has me spelling everything in US English.

Mr. Murphy, that sounds pretty good, I havent checked online yet so will see if there is much of a difference and will give you a shout. Really appreciate you checking that for me - will need new tires/tyres for the winter, burned the toyo's off the back of it within 800 miles ;)