look wot i got...

M

mad_max926

ebay is your friend emailed this guy about collecting tonight i got it for 35 quid and drove 15min up the road i no im a geek and heres your proof just finished the liscences

2fc38aed.jpg

M

mad_max926

:) if further proof is needed my gamertag shit is eskimo-guy

M

mad_max926

i got the last one but i if there was some more then yeah cause my mate has had his 4 2 days and i was close to killing him so i know wot its like lol

M

mad_max926

well i dont think its that bad tbh my mate is moaning right basically forza tuning and modification is more detailed but having some of the best jdm cars makes up for it on gt5 premium cars car can have alloy wheel changes etc the modding is basic in you choose race or street mods ie race exhaust etc. but the game itself is great and there are a few things on it that other games dont have that i wont mention (spoilers) that are pretty cool.

in my opinion 5yr game NO WAY its wot prolog should of been this game is a 8/10 but its missing a few things also forza seems to be a much longer game its a must have game to own.

the worst thing for me is the fact that most of the best cars are standard cars (no interior view + damage) like the type r scooby glanza caterham etc that is wot makes this game feel unfinished to me.

anyway you willl love this game either way and it is one of the best racing games ever made

pig666eon

Member +
haha so varis kitted v then! wheels are for only premium cars then thats a shame a 5yr game my hole apparently they are using the same engine as the gt4 game so whats all the hype for

i will be getting it tho but tbh a big let down its turning out to be

M

mad_max926

hahha it any good???

i like it a lot but on the whole am disappointed is it a 5yr game no its wot prolog should of been. I cant find any options to get online with it yet though? any ideas or will the online part be in a update download??