Newbie here :-)))

Martingt

Fresh Recruit
Hi all, Have been told this is the place to be if you own a GT... I am buying one in the morning, Its the black 207bhp one that was on ebay last week, I was hoping someone on here would know the car or have seen the car as i know nothing about these :-( Any pointers or help would be fantastic :)))

matt walters

Member +
there's a buyers guide on here mate, that'll point you in the direction of what to look for, was a great help to me when i got mine :) and welcome along

Martingt

Fresh Recruit
Well got her this morning :))) I have removed the Doobie body kit as i think the looks nicer wthout it, It is a quick motor but it seems to hold back early on?, Need to get the mapping looked at asap, It has a AFR meter but its not wired in?, Fun to be had :) Thansk for the welcomes, Will be living in this forum lol

Martingt

Fresh Recruit
Thanks JasonG, I love it :)) I also have a STi V3 Impreza but although that is faster its not got the grin factor you get from these 1.3cc beasts lol, it wolnt let me advertise it in the parts for sale section?, is there a post limit before you can sell on this forum?

JasonG

Member +
ari ye gt soo lite so make them much more fun!!!ye to sell u must be a member for 30 days and have 50 poats;)
best of luck with the gt hope all goes well!!

Martingt

Fresh Recruit
Thanks mate, just found out that the ECU is a standard one :-( not as advertised :-( Can the standard ecu be mapped?

davehart

Member +
em as far as i knw they can:)why he say thre was an aftermarket ecu if not???bit sly he was!!

The standard ECU can not be mapped.

You need either a piggy back ECU / e-manage or similar to 'remap' on a stock ECU.

Or the cheap option, a FCD / FPR and rolling road setup for safe fueling.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
First of all welcome to the site..

Just to let you know there is a strict policy on selling as explained to you by other members. All references to parts you have for sale have been removed from the thread.Please Refrain from advertising them in any way until the criteria has be fulfilled.

Here is a link to the rules for future reference > http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums...eds-Rules-Please-Read-Before-Posting-ANYTHING

Thanks
Frank