Calendar 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately we will have to break from tradition this year and do away with voting etc as we just do not have the time to set it all up and let a vote run etc.

This year we simply want you best shot and we will select the 13 that will feature in the 2011 calendar.

The rules are simple, please follow them and get moving ASAP if you want to be in with a chance to win.

RULES:
  • Pictures must be submitted on or before 21st Dec 2010
  • Pictures must be submitted as an attachment via email to calendar@toyotagtturbo.com. Do not submit links to photos - email the photo as an attachment
  • One photo per person. If your email has more than one photo we will delete the mail. Pick your best shot and send only that photo
  • Photos must be at a minimum resolution : 2200*1700 - If they are any smaller they will not be considered so do not send them.
  • Any photos posted in this thread will be deleted and not considered for the calendar - We want the calendar pics to be a surprise to everyone.
  • Only Toyota's please - The model of Toyota is not important
  • No watermarked or copyrighted photos. By sending the photos you agree that you own the photo and you release all rights of the picture to toyotagtturbo.com

The very best of luck to you all, we cant wait to see what you have got.

Please post below when you have sent your photo in via email and feel free to discuss what you have in mind for a photoshoot etc :)

toyotagt

Member +
i sent a pic...

but i think because the site is toyotagtturbo.com, and other car that isint a GT / Glanza would look out of place in the calender... its not a only toyota forum.. its a specific EP site tbh.. maybe the exception of an ep71 or a kp60,
thanks what i think.. what about other members?

gv1.3

Admin
the site is not a specific EP site, it is a toyotagtturbo site :) predominantly our members own EP's but there are all sorts of cars on here. If the photos are good enough and the cars are also they may be featured in the calendar.

I know there probably is a simple answer to this but taken from your first post why should you need 13 photos if there is only 12 months!

This year we simply want you best shot and we will select the 13 that will feature in the 2011 calendar.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
I know there probably is a simple answer to this but taken from your first post why should you need 13 photos if there is only 12 months!

cover maybe and twelve months lol

toyotagt

Member +
the site is not a specific EP site, it is a toyotagtturbo site :) predominantly our members own EP's but there are all sorts of cars on here. If the photos are good enough and the cars are also they may be featured in the calendar.

ahh rite so.. haha
u get mine?

gv1.3

Admin
Glad to see the entries flowing in, keep them coming lads.

Just to draw your attention to the rules of entry again - minimum size is 2200 X 1700. There has already been a entry submitted that does not meet these requirements, unfortunately we cannot use pictures of this size and will have to delete them.

Gryzor

Admin
only snapped a pic of the donkey at the weekend ,

and its no toyota :) I'll give it a go tomorrow and see what I can develop.

corofin12345

Member +
stupid question but what do i put in in the cc box on the email screen.. dont do many emails..

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
thanks derek but i cant understand the shit at all.. its asking bout incoming and outgoing server types and that... timmy 2 flakes here cant understand it

gv1.3

Admin
thanks for all the excellent submissions everyone :)

I will leave this open for one more day, all entries must be in before midnight on Wednesday

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I was gonna try again but i could never get the size an stuff right the other year so gave up..

Good luck to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.