where to find a replacement ACT clutch disk?

RS-Ronan

Member +
well lads.
just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a trader or someone that sells ACT 6puc sprung clutch disks separate to the rest of the kit?
my clutch disk failed on me a few weeks back but the pressure plate is still perfect so i just want to replace that!
have a standard clutch back in the car again.was always slipping but is getting worse and worse everyday!

bumblebee

Member +
pm'd him there.
thanks man!
repped.

keep the suggestions coming people!

you can do a search for the
ACT TC2-HDG6 (Heavy Duty Pressure plate with 6 puc spring hub) or TC2-XTG6 (Xtreme Preesure Plate with 6 puck spring hub)

you can search for the kit and then the part number..some sites list the part numbers for each part in the kit :)

EDIT: if you need it i got the part number for the 4puck sprung (4212103)
EDIT: 6 Puck Sprung Hub part number : 6212103

(had nothing to do lol)

Last edited:

350ep70gr

Member +
Dont think Act listing a kit for stralet. Mine was from a corrolla gts pre 99 or something. It has same clutch as our starlets.
Also i dont know what TC1 ?TC2 mean but mine is TC1-XTR4 . My kit is extream pressure plate with 4 pack spunk disc.
Installed on a 4e ..yea?

Chris

bumblebee

Member +
i sent them an email but when i tried searching them on the list,theres no listing for a starlet!

they dont do a list for the starlet..the clutch that works with the 4E also works with the 4AGE from the MR2 85-89 (not sure on the year) just like the CAP clutch...Geo Prizm..Corollas...Lotus Elise..

After some reseach i found that the parts number for the kit starts with TC2 (4EFTE)

with the Pressure plate being T022 (HD) and T022X (Extreeme) as for the disks i searched for the disks that are compatible with the pressure plate aswell as diameter being (215mm) and spline count (21)

if you do a search in google i think you would find a thread on here where someone had list the part numbers i have also confirmed from the guys doing a 4EFTE swap on tercel forums (and am ordering one myself )

so..all you got to do is combine the numbers..

TC2-HD(heavy duty pressure plate)G4(4 puck sprung hub)

TC2-HDG4 (G6 for 6 puck sprung)
TC2-HDR4 (4 puck unsprung hub or R6 for 6 puck)

for the xtreeme kit: TC2-XTG6 (xtreeme pressure plate with 6 puck sprung hub)

hope this helps :)