how can i make my glanza faster ??? help ???

billybob

Untrusted Seller
funny man lol

theres alot of stuff just read the oldest thread on here and work your way up you get some nice input from mybe 3 years of reading:)

its been covered many a time on here

god i love my vtec now:)

it just comes in like a dream

glanzanut

Lifer
ok bud ill try give you some CONSTRUCTIVE info.
if you want more power then you will need more boost.
some of the things needed will be.
aftermarket mani
adjustable actuator or boost controller
some sort of fueling control, either a fuel pressure regulator, or management.
also a front mounted intercooler would benefit
if your not running managment then you will need a fuel cut defender, but an e-manage will remove this if you decide on going this route.
also bear in mind if upping the power its a good idea to upgrade the brakes and suspension.
oh and get it set up on an rr
hope this helps

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
Wax it :)

Everybody who gets these cars seems to want to make it faster before anything else and with them so easy to modify it's simple to do.

Sticking the CT9 route you will want a FMIC, FPR, Adjustable actuator, decat, manifold, FCD, full exhaust system, air filter relocation, aircon removed, boost controller and a boost gauge check the pressure. All those in place? Take it to tuners and set it up to a bar and it should make around 160-190bhp for an estimate. For a bit more money look at a hybrid CT9 to get a nice solid 200BHP with a good tune.

If you want more power, stick a TD04 on it with an uprated fuel pump, maybe new injectors 330cc and think about adding an aftermarket ECU (e-manage, Dastek etc) then take it to a tuners and get it setup.

Quite possibly missed something but that's a few tips on how to get more power. Just remember to insure all the modifications you do because one crash, check over by VOSA or a mate pissed that you can get to 60 faster than him and your fucked.

Firstly do a search CLICK

But for a quick and easy bolt on mod I made a bracket up and attached these:

images

Jokes, welcome along bud :)

djindiano

Member +
ok bud ill try give you some CONSTRUCTIVE info.
if you want more power then you will need more boost.
some of the things needed will be.
aftermarket mani
adjustable actuator or boost controller
some sort of fueling control, either a fuel pressure regulator, or management.
also a front mounted intercooler would benefit
if your not running managment then you will need a fuel cut defender, but an e-manage will remove this if you decide on going this route.
also bear in mind if upping the power its a good idea to upgrade the brakes and suspension.
oh and get it set up on an rr
hope this helps

i have all that stuff but the mani

but im trying to get my hand on a td04 but its fucking hard

djindiano

Member +
its fucking meltin my head lol and im looking for a td04 that will go strat on to a glanza and ri now im pimping my fiat cinquecento lol putin a ct9 on that shit lol :)