Syncro part numbers?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i found a thread a while back with the part numbers for syncro etc an now i cant find it nywhere.

could any one send me a link or post the part numbers.

also is toyota the only place too get them or does people like camskill sell them aswell?

all help repped as always

thanks

yeah i think most of the stuff you can reuse, never did 1 myself got too big of fingers haha, sorry cant realy help with the second question

Gryzor

Admin
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?21330-part-numbers-needed-syncros

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?16826-Part-numbers-for-gearbox-bits

Can you confirm the numbers you want:

C52 Transmission

c52.jpg

C56 Transmission

c56.jpg

danb87

right, now is there anyway that tells me which box i have on the box itself?

cheers

weeJohn

Lifer
Nothing on the box to tell you what model it is, but the synchros you are looking for are.....

1st gear - 33367 part 1
2nd - 33367 part 2
3rd - 33368 part 1
4th - 33368 part 2
5th - 33369

The part numbers for the EP82 and EP85 are the same numbers, I know the early GT boxes differed from the later models but the synchros of the C series boxes all seem to be the same.

danb87

Nothing on the box to tell you what model it is, but the synchros you are looking for are.....

1st gear - 33367 part 1
2nd - 33367 part 2
3rd - 33368 part 1
4th - 33368 part 2
5th - 33369

The part numbers for the EP82 and EP85 are the same numbers, I know the early GT boxes differed from the later models but the synchros of the C series boxes all seem to be the same.

cheers john, is there anything else worth replcing when doing this?

weeJohn

Lifer
cheers john, is there anything else worth replcing when doing this?

Hard to know what may need replaced until you have it open, new drive shaft seals could save some hassle but mine is getting rebuilt at the moment and I am not changing them.

danb87

Hard to know what may need replaced until you have it open, new drive shaft seals could save some hassle but mine is getting rebuilt at the moment and I am not changing them.

ok mate thanks, whats a rough price for all the syncros? have you got any idea?