After Market engine management

Chris@CCM

Member +
Any chance we could have a forum just to take about after Market ems il would be happy to help out on it if needed also I feel I have a lot of info for ppl out there looking in to , fitting and picking e/m systems, problems, be nice to share the info ive spent a long time getting and I'm sure there's lots of ppl like me

Jay

Admin
I'd see it as a huge bonus for folks on here Chris.

Will bounce it off the other mods and see what we can sort amigo.

Jay

Jay

Admin
Gathering some more info on the proposal chaps.. We're talking pure information and tuning tips yes?

Our main concerns are:

(1) That it could turn into an advertising war between tuners.

(2) That it just provides another venue for the usual childish bullshit we see on too many an occasion.

(3) That posting personal experiences of known tuners leads to legal action and the site gets trailed through a resulting shitstorm.

Sorry to be blunt about these but I believe upfront and honest is the best policy in these instances and would welcome any constructive thoughts or suggestions.

From our own viewpoint we'd prefer to run such a forum inside the technical discussion sections. I personally think this would take care of points 1 & 2 seeing as no advertising or flaming is permitted under that banner. Still a little hazy on point 3 but I'm sure you will all come up with something..

Jay