Meet in Cleethorpes/Grimsby Area Interested?

*Zoe*

Member +
Hi Guys,

The nights are getting a bit brighter and warmer so thought it might be time for a meet near the Beech.

I was thinking either on the sea front or the pavilion (if you dont no the area both easy to find lots of packing and pubs close by) The amount of interest would make the choice really....sooo if your interested let me know!

Also could you let me Know your preference on either a Thursday night or Sunday afternoon/evening please.

Zoe x

Last edited:

*Zoe*

Member +
Iv been around lately, out down the front most nights now or under the fly over.

Need to get some more interest though to make it worth it, Matt do you think anyone else round you would want to come along ?

Gav_Kara

Member +
I'd be defo up for this we not far away only Skegness so pm or something on time and date you decide and we will turn up and hopfully bring a couple of others too. Is it just starbos or any jap cars??

*Zoe*

Member +
Sunday seems to be the most popular day so thats decided and guess its the Pav too (makes sence, lots more room).

i think it should be open to all Jap cars, would be good if we could get majority Starlets though.

Would everyone be ok for Sunday the 10th April?

matt walters

Member +
not sure tbh, theres a lack of starbos around me, as far as i know im about the only one for 20miles around me lol. but ill have an ask about and see, i could get a few cars, but they wouldnt be jap really. all my mates a rocking out french shit

*Zoe*

Member +
Great 10th is looking like a go.

'French shit' hmm got alot of that down here already but people who like cars i guess should be made welcome (you never know they might see sence and upgrade to Jap lol)

Gav_Kara

Member +
Great 10th is looking like a go.

'French shit' hmm got alot of that down here already but people who like cars i guess should be made welcome (you never know they might see sence and upgrade to Jap lol)

The thing is though Zoe if you open it upto any Cars were going end up with all the Boyracers at the Meet,which means the Police on our backs,Theres plenty of Jap Cars around
Plus we may aswell have it down the front if so,so we can watch the rest of the Heros going up and down

Kara

Last edited:

*Zoe*

Member +
Just trying to be accommodating but if people would prefer it just Jap thats great will look good if we get a few pictures that way :).

should i post this up on uksc try and get a few more starlets to come?

If you could do that it would be good, definatly want more starlets, thanks Lewis

Gav_Kara

Member +
I can bring my dslr or maybe get my cuz to come along who's a pro photographer for some good hdr pics. I think just jap i been to meets when it's open to any and ya always get the people reving and being idiots with loud music booming.

*Zoe*

Member +
Either of those options sound good, lets hope the suns out. i definatly wouldnt like loud music, this is more to get to no each other and see some good cars not hos got the loudest stereo lol