Aero flat wiper blades ( wiperblades.co.uk )

Bought some cheap aero flat wiper blades for my GT a few months ago from ebay these didn't last long a few months and split as I expected really so I ordered some more from wiperblades.co.uk these are of much better quality and work/fit perfect so thought i would put it up on here for any one that's looking for some decent aero flat blade wipers
:)

www.wiperblades.co.uk/search/?code=ar531s

dac69er

Super Moderator
do these last/work any better than standard type wiper blades? i can get a set for my starlet for about £6. they last a year or so easily enough!

ive only just fitted these but work well mate alot better quality i would think they will last a year the driver side blade is 21" instead of 20" but fits well

Last edited:
yes mate but because of the shape of the import wiper arm you just have to fit them differently to enable them to go on its easy enough though just have to pull the plastic bit out that hooks on to the wiper arm out of the blade and push it on to the arm before fitting the blade instead of just hooking it straight on to the straight wiper arm if you know what i mean because the shape of the import arm stops it hooking straight on