3SGTE starlet BREAKING(gauging interest)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
****BARE IN MIND ITEMS WILL BE ADDED AS I GO SO KEEP CHECKING. ALSO PRICES MAY FLUCTUATE A BIT DUE TO RE-EVALUATING. MOSTLY GOING SLIGHTLY CHEAPER AND OFFERING PARTS BEING SOLD SEPARATELY****

For sale:
1) BC coilovers
2) RSR panhardrod **PROV SOLD**
3) Cusco front strut brace **SOLD**
4) GReedy Rear strut brace **SOLD**
5) Wedsport wheels with brand new Good year tires **interest**
6) Willwood Brake kit with red stuff pads(MC CHU kit) **INTEREST long list waiting to be sold**
7) Motec ECU M4 **Interest**
8) Defi gauges (BF) with control unit. Oil Press/Oil temp/boost **SOLD**
9) Flocked interior with blue flock including custom center consol + re-trimmed door cards. I would consider breaking **interest**
10) 8 Point Carbing roll cage with protection pads for EP82
11) X2 Sparco Pro2000 FIA seats In Blue **BOTH SOLD**
12) Bride seat rail(drivers side) Will fit Recaro seats.
13) Custom alli rad Will need custom piping to fit for 4E engine **interest**
14) HRF spoiler
15) 3SGTE engine REV 3 **interest**
16) Momo pedals
17) HKS dumpvalve **SOLD**
18) Universal intercooler **interest**
19) Quad head lights **interest**
20) Flocked Twin A-pillar pod **interest**

Item Condition:
1) Brand new on car but never used on road
2) Brand new on car never used on road
3) Very good. Ive painted the ends black
4) Very good
5) Excellent
6) Worked beautifully when car was on road. The discs are rusty, But they are just discs that can be sanded down.. Or new discs.
7) Mint obviously
8) Mint
9) Really good
10) Good, just needs the 2 bottom feet welded back on and center of U-BAR. Very simple cheap job
11) Very good, Light scratched in places and some small wear in places. If a problem can always be painted.
12) Perfect working order
13) Good, worked fine
14) Mint but sprayed in Matt black. Cheap enough to spray spoiler back to metallic.
15) Everything is good but possible headgasket failure
16) Brand new never used on car
17) works fine, good condition.. Paint is a bit discoloured
18) Good
19) Good, passenger side required clue for bracket as shown in picture
20) Great

Price:
1) £550 collected
2) £80 delivered
3) £70 delivered
4) £50 delivered
5) £500 collected
6) £500 delivered
7) £550 delivered
8) £320 delivered
9) £300 collected OR can sell center console separately for £50 delivered, making it £300 for the rest. Can do Dash alone for £200
10) £550 collected (Negotiable)
11) £450 collected (Negotiable) or can sell separately for £230, OR can do drivers + Recaro rail together for £300 so a saving.
12) £90 delivered
13) £100 delivered
14) £200 delivered
15) £500 collected
16) £30 delivered
17) £70 delivered
18) £60 delivered
19) £40 delivered each
20) £55 delivered

Extra Info:

There will be loads of other parts like panels etc etc that are all sprayed in Matt black but are in perfect condition and the price will compromise due to the colour. I know this. Any parts just ask. These are just some main interesting parts on the car. We can discuss prices on any part you want just ask.

Pictures:
1) All 4 are identical to this. They are BRAND NEW and only fitted to car but never used on road.
P1010589.jpg

P1000370-1.jpg

2)
P1000344.jpg

5) They are just dirty. They are mint!
P1000379.jpg

P1000378.jpg

P1010587.jpg

6) I cant really take a good picture.. They are fine, just rusty discs
P1010587.jpg

7)
P1010592.jpg

9)
P1010591.jpg

P1010593.jpg

Center console:
When its in the car and everything is fitted including gauges etc those cracks really are noticed. Holes suit 52mm gauges
P1010610.jpg

P1010611.jpg

10)
Rollcage.jpg

P1010609.jpg

P1010602.jpg

P1010601.jpg

12) Its currently attached to that seat.
P1010607.jpg

13)
P1010599.jpg

14)
P1000380.jpg

P1010588.jpg

15)
P1010598.jpg

16)
P1010594.jpg

18)
P1010597.jpg

19)
P1010603.jpg

P1010604.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Mixed

Like i said just post up if you are interested in an item and a possible deal could be had. lights/panels/chassis etc etc etc.. Anything.... I do believe most are priced right but you can try and negotiate if you believe otherwise on a certain part. Worst i can say is no.

Id just like to offer,

If anyone would be interested in buying the car with no seats/cage/front and rear brace, carpet and you get OEM spoiler instead of HRF...

Get hold of interior for very cheap, all youd really need is 2 front seats. Get the car up and running for a total of £4500 as to get it running wouldn't cost more then £1500.... Could even be cheaper, thats worst case scenario...

Let us know asap chaps as that price might really tempt some as for £4500 you can have one bloody awesome car. And if you had your own starlet already, you can always buy the car and transfer everything from one to the other and have a 3sgte starlet in your own one, and sell the bits on there you already have, might even make all your money back and get a pretty much paid for 3SGTE starlet! IMO a cracking deal and affordable and well well worth it..

Thanks for looking.

NEW OFFER!!!

Just want to say the car is back up for sale... I have someone very interested but hes finding it hard to come up with the money for now.
The offer is:

The car/ engine/ MOTEC ECU and everything engine related/ Willwood brakes/ BC coilovers suspension(brand new)/ Dash + door cards and some old wheels i have lying around to make it rolling for £2900. If you want the wedsport wheels that will be £3400.. The rollcage £3900.. You get the idea...

You can have the car without the brakes for minus £500, and without the suspension for minus £500 so the rest for £1900!! But obviously you will need to provide me with brakes + suspension to put on the car for you which i will do so you can take it away.. Can even be OEM parts.

So if you had stock brakes and your own suspension you can take the car away for £1900 with the engine/all custom parts for engine and conversion/MOTEC ECU/the whole car/flocked dash and door cards. If thats not a deal i dont really know what is! Its ready to go with ""1 years M.O.T and 5 months TAX""

Let us know guys...

Cheers

Last edited:

hubbygt

Member +
Shame to see it broke dan. Sure you'd rather see it get sorted and driven again too.

I notice the steering wheel isn't there in the list or pics. If you decide to sell it let me know mate.

Glwts's

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah i would much rather sell as whole as this shit upsets me! Had the car for years! Dont wana break it apart but money is money end of the day and havent got a choice. Cheers dude

The steering wheel i have for sale is the leather momo one, not the OMP swede one dude if thats what you'd want.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Hi Dan, I'll take the panhard rod and rear brace if they will fit a glanza. Thanks mate

Im not sure weather they will fit mate to be honest.. Id presume they would, especially the panhard rod... If someone could confirm they both fit. You got first dibs.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Id just like to say, im gona give this a week or so and obviously if enough of the parts get interest to gain a good sale straight up then i will start organizing payments and deliveries..