Hi Everybody

spence

Member +
Hi everyone, thought id posted 1 of these the other week when i got my Glanza but obviously not lol.

Iv just recently bought a Toyota Glanza V and iv absalutly fell in love with driving it, i thought i loved my old Corsa C......But nope!! lol

Its very standard apart from the wheels, im not a big fan of them but they'll do for the minute and plus i bought them with them on and they have still got like 7mm of tread on all the tyres :D

So here goes
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0691694540514.703239.748215513&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0691694540514.703239.748215513&type=1&theater

It always manages to fetch a smile to my face everytime i drive it

scrappygit

Member +
Welcome mate. Upload some pics to a photobucket account the coly the image code into your posts and your pics will come up. :)

spence

Member +
Welcome mate. Upload some pics to a photobucket account the coly the image code into your posts and your pics will come up. :)

Oh yeah, forgot thats how you do it lmao

Here she is
Btw the silver tints are not staying on the car, was on when i got it, just not had time to get them changed for dark smoked ones
KGrHqYOKkIE1q2cgf-BNlZYKDjg_12.jpg

The £500 stereo/ DVD player that came with the car :D :D
KGrHqYOKjIE1udHd-BNlZYM_12.jpg

KGrHqVi0E2Lcb9JURBNlZ3JOw_12.jpg

Totaly standard engine apart from a dump valve that i put on myself
KGrHqVhUE1fUVOkFBNlJ3ELdow_12.jpg

KGrHqMOKjUE1nBUinUVBNlZYMvQ_12.jpg

spence

Member +
very clean car, nice optional extra heater controls...
is she in the country with long? Can`t be if its THAT clean :rockon:

Whats the optional extra heater controls like??? lol n not sure, think it came into the country about 2009 or 2010
not 100% sure on it because i havent got the logbook back yet because iv not longsince bought it

Vincent-ep91

Member +
instead of having two round dials, you have buttons to select where you want the air diverted to in the car...
ya you would know it hasn`t been wrecked by some 17 year old...:) keep her clean

oh...the tinted windows are an optional extra i would imagine.
I had the same on my car when i got it

spence

Member +
instead of having two round dials, you have buttons to select where you want the air diverted to in the car...
ya you would know it hasn`t been wrecked by some 17 year old...:) keep her clean

oh...the tinted windows are an optional extra i would imagine.
I had the same on my car when i got it

Oh right, get what u mean now lol. N it was owned buy a oldish guy that had it from when it came into the country n put vented disc's on n the wheels n they on did about 300 miles before he passed away and the stereo that cost him £500 quid thats it realy. n not gunna do much to her tbh
just lower it n a exhaust i think n thats where i might stay

Last edited:

spence

Member +
This is my new Glanza (Iv had it about 4 month) and thought id update this thread lol

109501863.jpg

109495824.jpg

Enginebay.jpg

It has got a HKS BOV think its an SSQV2, HKS Fuel cut defender (which iv just found that out when removing the glove box lol)

Last edited:
Hi and nice to meet u. Y did u change car? I have a white 97 glanza v and the reg of ur black glanza is the same as mine just the numbers are different. Cool! Wats ur plans for the new car?

spence

Member +
Hi and nice to meet u. Y did u change car? I have a white 97 glanza v and the reg of ur black glanza is the same as mine just the numbers are different. Cool! Wats ur plans for the new car?

The black Glanza was wrote of on the 26th December when and old woman pulled out from a junction tame, I've got a thread somewhere on here about it and the state it was it after, was sad to see her go :'( n then bought this one n was a lot happier but then it shot a rod the other week n I'm still waiting to put the engine in it because of the shit weather we have been having, hopefully it will be in by the end of the weekend...... Hopefully anyways.

That's kewl that ur car's plate is the same as mine but in oviously in a different order lol

Sad to hear that it was wrecked but at least u got another one! The letters were in same order just the 3 digit number is different from mine. Hope u get engine in soon! keep us posted how ur gettin on with it..