If you have a Membership or PayPal subscription issue - Please post here

Texx

Super Moderator
If you have an issue regarding your TGTT.com member account, paid member status or PayPal subscription payment then please post the details below.

JohnOBrien8

Member +
just wondering how long it usually takes before i will become a paid member, i paid via paypal a few hours ago!
thanks
John

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Hi, i had my subscription paid on the 18th sept and still no paid member status! :S i guess its a small technical problem.. thanks

Texx

Super Moderator
Hi, i had my subscription paid on the 18th sept and still no paid member status! :S i guess its a small technical problem.. thanks

From what I understand we did experience a few issues with PayPal not sending payment notifications and so the member status wasn't automatically updated. AFAIK this has been resolved now, however the 18th September may have been prior to the issue being fixed. I've notified Dylan so he should get this sorted for you.

Texx

Super Moderator
The auto annual subscription took 20 off me 10 on the 5th and then another 10 on the 6th.

Yep I can see that in the transaction log mate, your paid member status is set to expire on 05-01-2015.
Have you checked the subscriptions in your PayPal account and cancelled anything that's not required?

Would you like the payment refunded or do you want to cancel any future PayPal subscription and leave it as is until 05-01-2015? As you probably know, I'll have to get hold of Dylan to arrange a refund.

andy87

Member +
same thing happened to me as corey

payment was taken on the 2nd and the 3rd

pm if you need more details

thank you

Andy

Texx

Super Moderator
same thing happened to me as corey

payment was taken on the 2nd and the 3rd

pm if you need more details

thank you

Andy

Both transactions are showing in the log and your subscription currently expires 02-01-2014. Just to be clear on this TGTT.com doesn't take the payment from you, it's sent from your PayPal account via an automatic subscription. You need to check your PayPal account and cancel any duplicate subscriptions.

In the mean time would you like the additional payment refunded or left so your next renewal date is 02-01-2014?

andy87

Member +
cheers mate

we will do that next renewal for 2-1-2014 save the hassle of a refund

thank you

Andy

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Hello mate

When I done my membership it was all fine but how do I get my toyotagtturbo.co.uk email address

Thanks

SupaStu

Member +
Not sure if I have paid twice now, I paid today as my pm messages are full, but it doesnt show as a full member unless somethings changed?

Jay

Admin
Your user settings look fine chap, did you pay a second time in blind panic or something?

Check your paypal and let me know what the score is sure.

Jay