Tein Springs, Top Mounts x 2, Protection kit x4 - BRAND NEW - for sale! Real Bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Well yeah! Nobody was interested 3 years ago, I changed my mind and wanted to keep it, but never get the chance to install it -)))) now I'm selling my car and all the bits...

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
i dont think they are cheap enough mate. you need to drop the price to shift them.

P.S. the protection kits are both front ones. they may fit ok on the rear, but the rears have a different setup so rarely need changing tbh.

Paul_JJ

Member +
It's way cheaper than buying it in a shop - the stuff is in the original packaging, brand new, unopened - totally brand new and high quality. These are original Made in Japan springs mate, I don't mind to way even if it will take me years to sell it, as I know for a fact it will only increase in price every year, simply because most of the products are discontinued now and it's harder and harder to find brand new items.

P.S. As of the protection kit as far as I know it's exactly the same front and rear - both springs and shocks are the same height so I don't see why make it any different...

Status
Not open for further replies.