## South East Meet - This Saturday 15th Oct @ Bluewater##

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hi all,

Thought it would be a good time to get a few starlets together as it hasn’t been done round the South East way successfully for a good while.

I’m thinking meet at Bluewater shopping centre at 7pm on Saturday 15th October. Usual House of Fraser middle floor carpark. People can grab some food there and whatnot, check out each other’s cars and take snaps etc..

Then head to London or something when we get bored, graffiti tunnel for some more snaps and tunnel runs along the way.

Who’s game?

In or out...

8PM onwards @ Bluewater, House of Fraser Car park middle floor

Bluewater, Greenhithe, Dartford, Kent DA9 9SB

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
No worries Mark. Be good to see ya and your new car etc..

Erik - ahh man was hoping youd be up for this. You working weekend nights too aswell? killer :S

-BenGTTurbo-

Member +
Im up for this.. Aint been to a starlet meet in a while. You should post this on UKSC and make a facebook event up see if can get aload of us down there !!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
lewis could be down for this, wil see what the local lads are doing an maybe get a group down there :) i need too give the car a good run out :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
No worries Lewis be good to see everyone ill know for sure what I'm doing later.

Let us know dude

Im up for this.. Aint been to a starlet meet in a while. You should post this on UKSC and make a facebook event up see if can get aload of us down there !!

Its on UKSC now mate. Cheers and make sure you come along for sure.

well up for this Haven't been to a starlet meet in my car yet.

Sweet mate. Get your ass down there fo sho

lewis could be down for this, wil see what the local lads are doing an maybe get a group down there :) i need too give the car a good run out :)

Do it..... see you there dude

ktl

Member +
brought an ED30 golf Morph,very happy with it. Feels, looks goood and stage 1 remap close to 300hp matching torque ;)

Morph

Member +
brought an ED30 golf Morph,very happy with it. Feels, looks goood and stage 1 remap close to 300hp matching torque ;)

Nice one dude there nice that shape golf did look at them after mine but settled on the civic.