how many miles do you lot get from your glanza??`

wolfman43

Member +
hello i have a glanza with stainless exhaust and apexi filter apart from that its standard..

how many miles are you lot getting?? as im getting about 250miles from a full tank..

thanks steve

marty

Member +
alrite steve, i've been driving around scotland alot lately and i seem to be getting roughly the same mileage..im not driving overly slow either!
i think most people get about the same too..are you driving with her on high boost?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
280 miles easily out of 37 litres (tank is 40 litres) without grannying it - can get over 300miles without any boost from the same amount, but that is boring (did it recently when I was getting my intercooler repaired).

My car is re-mapped though which did improve the economy.

Paul_JJ

Member +
Tank is 37.5L = 10 US Gallons.

On my Auto combined driving around 250 miles, motorway driving over 300 miles.

Skalabala

Member +
I get 8 miles per litre.

This is a first. Mixing imperial with metric :D hehehe!

Got about 6KM/L(14mpg) and 17KM/L(40mpg) depending on how I drive it.

But I have a AE82 with 4EFTE INSIDE

This was on a old setup with a pathetic stand alone.

Will see what my new setup does with 128bit 100rpm increment management :D :)

Ive seen myself get 180 for a full 50quid tank, most ive ever got was about 270 miles and that was alot of granny driving but generally about 240 miles for a full tank which is awful, I put easily 100 quid a week through my glanza

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I get around 220 - 230 miles per tank. Thats mixed driving, but a fair bit of boosting & boost set under fuel cut. Car does run rich, uprated fuel pump and standard ecu seems to love the petrol.

rosso321

Member +
I'm running stock .7 with j perf fmic but no major mods and I get around 300 bit over granny driving so 39 to 43 mpg rural and urban driving.

Skalabala

Member +
100rpm increment steps? What management you using and isn't that a bit excessive?

No, not at all.
I have installed it into a few cars and it performs similar to the best in the world.
I actually made a post in the Engine management section about this.
Wolf EMS uses a 125rpm increment.
Clicky