celica St165 gt4 FRONT yellow stuff pads

Martin Broon

Member +
ive got the celica St165 gt4 break set up on my starlet, i can only find yellow stuff pads for the rear not the front? can any 1 help me out please?

weeJohn

Lifer
The Redstuff pads Fensport sell for the ST165 are actually Imprezza pads, just need a little file on the top to get them to fit.

dac69er

Super Moderator
The Redstuff pads Fensport sell for the ST165 are actually Imprezza pads, just need a little file on the top to get them to fit.

i looked into this too and came to the same conclusion. basically means that all the impreza pads of the same type should fit too, with a bit of fiddling. gives a larger range of pads for these calipers :)

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
ive just got rid of mine as gone to wms 4 pots....
but an imprezza wrx yellowstuff pad did fit, like jon said above...
just needs a little file on top of it as just fits into slider..

spudep91

Member +
also if some one could get me a link to it would be great. need yellow stuff pads for st165 brakes. so if impezza ones fit link for it would be good help thanks

goldenvtr

Member +
ive got imprezza pads on my 2pots, 5mins with an angle grinder and they fit fine, only need a few mm shaving off. bc03 i belive is the oem code

goldenvtr

Member +
well its only 16£ deliverd for a stock pad if you want to see for yourself first, but stock pads are TERRIBLE for dust lol