adapters for different injectors...

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
check they clip into the injector plugs well and wont come out easily.

i had some adapters for mine but they didnt fit well so the plugs were changed for the injectors instead of using the adapters.

turboloon

Member +
i have the square plugs for the injectors as well...but hopefully these will be a good fit who did you get your adapters from?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
u can either find the square bosch style clips from ebay... or if u like i can get them for you.

kon

turboloon

Member +
thanks for the offer Kon, but i have the ev1 square fittings already,but this adapters is just to stop me from chopping plugs off...;)

weeJohn

Lifer
Nice find but I just cut the Toyota plugs off and soldered the square plugs on. There is not a lot of room there for another set of plugs and sockets.

turboloon

Member +
well i was gonna do that as well john,but i need to drive the car to the mappers(which is at least 1.5 hrs away),so really not ideal for me to be running bigger injectors for that sort of distance unmapped..:(

weeJohn

Lifer
well i was gonna do that as well john,but i need to drive the car to the mappers(which is at least 1.5 hrs away),so really not ideal for me to be running bigger injectors for that sort of distance unmapped..:(

Good point, they are great for that then!