Kent Meet 28/2/09 - Few pics

Blak_Mamber

Member +
HEy people,

Had a good dayout in Sevenoaks, Kent yesterday, met alot of people & saw some fimilair faces too. Had a great meal and a mental cruise..

Few pics below.
Everyone whack up what pics they have got.

Lewis :)

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

Gaz's EP85 seems to pop up alot in the pics lol

I did get some vids but they are not well filmed and they seem to be juddering when you watch them :confused:

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
Loving the pics was an awesome meet who else enjoyed the Drive.

Some great sounding GT's

Gaz, the grip with your 4wd is mental

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I loved that drive. Was some amazing roads and didnt get many cars holding us up. Looked so good with 10 or so Starlets in a row on the country lanes :rockon:

lingl9z

Member +
Looks like it turnt out to be a good meet! I only finished fitting the Gbox at 4pm or i'd of been there :(

durmz

Member +
i got some pics, only few, ile get em up later, was mental drive, i missed the drive back because when we left the garden centre everyone royally fucked off and i ended up following sumone who was going home lol, CHEERS haha, was quality day though, and had fun trailing a hybrid forged starlet and a vxr through sum awesome roads

Blak_Mamber

Member +
"no wonder it come off, its like a dick in a bin!" :haha:

That was hilarious :haha:

I thought everyone was gonna follow when we left the garden centre, we were waiting ages to leave & the gardeners started to get their shovels & brooms ready to shoo us away. lol

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Yeah was a very good meet and drive, didn't get no pics myself
Yeah krissy that will teach ya to try keep up going into a round about LOL

Julian-ep91

Member +
defo the best meet ive ever been to, the drive was mad!! loved it :) black mambar can you send me the vid with me in it please?

nicholai

Member +
was a really good meet i really injoyed it apart from on my 2 hour drive back a bird when out in front of my car at 80 and cracked my front bumper :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KrissyB

Member +
Thing we should make this happen more often, maybe every month or every other month

Defo matey good idea, lol Once you went round that Roundabout with all that control I just left you too it.

You loved the Dual carriageway tear up I was at the back then some how at the front lol.

:cool:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
The most random part of the whole day was sitting at the traffic lights at black well tunnel then I hear this voice calling my name, look across and it's toby in a sweet looking white 1 series bmw LOL, so had to show him who was boss of the traffic lights LOL ;)

AzE_B

Member +
The most random part of the whole day was sitting at the traffic lights at black well tunnel then I hear this voice calling my name, look across and it's toby in a sweet looking white 1 series bmw LOL, so had to show him who was boss of the traffic lights LOL ;)

yer how random was that and me making ever1 reverse out of dartford tunnel

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
was a great meet. jus such a shame i not modded mine further.lol
was glad mine handled better than expected tho, i agree should happen more regular.
lewis send me the pics matey.
for once tho was nice to pull up at a car meet, and not have any major ego's ruining it.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Must of been more than one person that took pics

Yeah was just a chilled day, get some food, have a chat and a drive about :)