Wanted, Hdi Pictures : )

Does anyone have any pictures of a HDI intercooler fitted to a glanza with the 96 spec bumper? I just want to see how people have cut it and by how much, cheers, help much appriciated, cheers :)

Spoonz

Member +
was fitted wen i got it also PAV has one

Car002.jpg

Car011-1.jpg

Wow thats loks good, looks like who ever had it hardly cut it really, where do they need to be cut the most? also i havent got a/c so will this make life easier? cheers mate, starlybruiser :)

Wow now that really does look amazing, some major cuttage there tho lol, what did you use to cut it? im thinking of using a dremel with the small cutting discs?? think they will be ok to use? cheers for the pics bud.

WOW! D1v thats some major cutting!! looks pretty impressive tho mate.

Miller - Thats how i want mine to look, also looks like theres hardy any cuttage there. where does it need cutting the most? and how much? cheers bud

glanzanut

Lifer
i cut mine to the bare minimum so as it wouldnt touch the fmic but it looks like you have def cut less miller. how did u manage it mate, u have me curious now lol?:freddy:

miller_EP91

Member +
WOW! D1v thats some major cutting!! looks pretty impressive tho mate.

Miller - Thats how i want mine to look, also looks like theres hardy any cuttage there. where does it need cutting the most? and how much? cheers bud

well i ent cut hardly anything about 3 mm lol but if you got aircon removed , do what i did and make your on brackets up so it can sit right back mine is a good inch or 2 futher back than the normal brackets will allow.

just take your time with it mate :)

Ah i have that idea of modding the brackets, have you got any pics of the brackets so i can see how you have done it? cheers mate, and thanks for all the pics guys :)