7. Ben89
8. Morph
9.glanza_dan
10.addz
11.ninja1270

rich23silk

Member +
meet

china one off the starlets in ur enfield pics is one off my friends car u may know him seen as ur local his name is mark jamaican guy also known to us lot as maguiver lol any ways ill let him know bout the meet as he knows 4-5 other starlet owners round the manor.

chinaone

Member +
china one off the starlets in ur enfield pics is one off my friends car u may know him seen as ur local his name is mark jamaican guy also known to us lot as maguiver lol any ways ill let him know bout the meet as he knows 4-5 other starlet owners round the manor.

I know him, hes live near by me in harrow.

chinaone

Member +
1.chinaone
2.rich23silk
3. baby girl
4. danturbo4311
5.chrissyboy
6.andrewvturbo
7. Ben89
8. Morph
9.glanza_dan
10.addz
11.ninja1270
12. Mark

chinaone

Member +

I am round colindale area alot never seen you about?

aaronw

Member +
hour and a half away says theaa

might aswell go,good to meet more starlet owners.

1.chinaone
2.rich23silk
3. baby girl
4. danturbo4311
5.chrissyboy
6.andrewvturbo
7. Ben89
8. Morph
9.glanza_dan
10.addz
11.ninja1270
12. Mark
13. Aaronw

rich23silk

Member +
I am round colindale area alot never seen you about?

same here never seen ur gt flying around i used to own a mk3 golfgti till i sold it and only had the glanza for 6 months or so im not far frm oreientall city i used to work in the kareoke bar in there lol fun times. see you at the meet anyways bruv or in enfield this sun

chinaone

Member +
Right ppl, for the ppl thats coming on Sat, After the meet, i might be heading to Thurrock services for another meet about 10ish.
Or an other meet in Hounslow by A4/M4, normally this lot leaves about 12 heads to A1 and back to South Mimms service.
So if any of you up for a cruise.

chinaone

Member +
Right ppl, i won't be on here 2mrw till the meet, so see you guys there.
btw i be off around 10ish to another jap meet in Hounslow by A4/M4, normally this lot leaves about 12 heads to A1 and back to South Mimms service.
You guys are more than welcome if you want to join.
Take about 15mins from wembley to hounslow.

Last edited:

chinaone

Member +
guys there another meet at south mimms at 8 for tunnel run, been told they coming from thurock services. so thinking of going there after we mmeet up. sounds?