TGTT West Midlands Rolling Road Day In Association With West Mids Impreza's

Matchew

Member +
Right then guys and gals im organising a Rolling Road Day at Monstor Motorsport aka Scoobyworld, i am a member of West Mids Impreza's we are a charity based club and all our meets/events are in aid of Acorns Childrens Hospice and Mike@MonstorMotorsport has given us a great deal on the Dyno Runs 10-15 cars £45 and 15+ £35 and a £3 donation to charity will need to be made per car we will have a charity bucket at the ready to take your donations.
We currently have 9 cars confirmed to go on the rollers and lots of people attending the event so it is going to be an epic day, and with other like minded car enthusiasts there from TGTT will make it even better everyone from WMI are a great bunch of people no dickheads just a bunch of lads and ladies who enjoy there cars and doing abit for a good cause we even have a chap with a Bmw attending. I will start getting dates together when i have 10+ car confirmed to go on the rollers here's the current list
1. Vr5RA_Matchew
2. Wraggy
3. deanb1980
4. Scoobysteve2286
5. my first scooby
6. scoobydoe
7. v6 v limited
8. Pritesh (BMW)

So get your names down and make it one BIG event:D

Bazza

Member +
could be a close one then not getting the engine put in till around middle of march

ill keep checking back :)