WARNING !! (bee r rev limiter)

rwdstarlet

Member +
just tawt id let eveyone no who is thinking of getting a bee r rev limiter
that mine blew the baffles out the back of my hks system and iv only used it 3times...i dont mind. i love it now even more because it wasnt poping very good when it was first put in now that the baffles are gone its grate...pop pop pop bang!

just said id let everyone who loves there little exhausts.so it wont happen 2 you..haha.
plus its prop not a good thing if you have a nct or mot coming up.

Last edited:

rwdstarlet

Member +
na dnt be sorry lad.ha im delited i went from a full stainless system on a levin so that poped al the time. To the gogo glanza which never used to pop.so im used to the poping and wanted it back.now i have it.haha

god i used the word pop a lot in this ha pop pop pop pop

durmz

Member +
There fucking shite, if it's blown ure baffles out, think about what it's doing to ure engine

na dnt be sorry lad.ha im delited i went from a full stainless system on a levin so that poped al the time. To the gogo glanza which never used to pop.so im used to the poping and wanted it back.now i have it.haha

god i used the word pop a lot in this ha pop pop pop pop

I am all new to this mods can yea fill me in way and what the bee r do?sorry may sound silly:homer:

sam_glanz

Member +
well the product its self "claims" its to prevent your engine from being damaged by over revving.. its cuts your ignition, buts carrys on throwing fuel in, ignition cuts back in, lots of unburt fuel in the engine, bang!!, ignites the fuel and pops, bangs, flames

rwdstarlet

Member +
I am all new to this mods can yea fill me in way and what the bee r do?sorry may sound silly:homer:

it cuts your ignition there for creating a pop pop or bang bang depending on what you set it to..some people say they f**k up your Engine put iv read loads of threads b4 i got 1. and they prove other wise. also its used as a lunch controler which is cool for racing at da weekend.ha.

ryan-11

Member +
i had one on my v a few years ago, sounded amazing :p but i kept reading bad things about them and took it out :)

ianmcintoshi

Member +

It cuts ignition rather than fuel when u reach ur rev limit. It means in theory u can sit on the rev limiter without damaging the engine. Makes trhe car pop and spit flames coz of all the unburnt fuel too.

Lidders

Member +
surely its safer than hitting the rev limit at high end tho? but its only cutting the ignition so cant do all that much damage surely, unless you use it all the time everywhere. i mean use it 3 times a night or whatever.

durmz

Member +
The damage is done when the ignition is brought back in, it just drops back into the ignition cycle willy nilly, which is bad for ure engine

ktl

Member +
so its basically like driving down the road, hit boost cut engine off, turn back on POP POP.. ?

durmz

Member +
so its basically like driving down the road, hit boost cut engine off, turn back on POP POP.. ?

errrr sort of i suppose lol, but its a really quick action,

say ure rev limiter set at 6000, cuts ignition, leaving unburnt fuel in the chambers and the exhaust, but obviously lets the ignition back in as soon as the revs drop, but its really quick, ie leave ure foot on the floor and the revs will tick between like 58-60 revs