6x9s in the front dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaL

speakers in the front dash?

edit....what are the best for the front....

cheers all.CaL

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CaL

noo i mean...do 6x9s fit in the dash?btw im not bothered about wieght unlike you dan lol

Idrees

Banned
noo i mean...do 6x9s fit in the dash?btw im not bothered about wieght unlike you dan lol
Oh god, how the fcuk can you expect them to fit in the dash when they have fukin 10cm speakers as standard? What the fuck?

C

CaL

mm ok no problem i was just asking if theycould no need for the mardyness....sorry...i will get them to fit tomoro i think anyway....

goldenvtr

Member +
its not the weight its the size, just get some uprated 100mm speakers like most peple would do, i have 6x9's in my sparewheel well but there not great.

C

CaL

i was just asking if i could as id be saivng money as you do ive had one of my speakers popped at the mo so...3 speakers...and the 6x9s atm are not very good....

EP82

Member +
I cant beleive I just read that, Have you even looked at your dash?! Just get some good 10cm speakers and leave it at that, or get a corsa and spend £5000 on the sound system for your mates down at McDonalds.

C

CaL

edit...doesnt matter now....il just get some cheap jobbies off mates if i can or get some decent 4" speakers

EP82

Member +
Beleive me it makes the most sence mate Thats all I plan on doing just get better quality speakers of the same size.

Ady

Member +
I cant beleive I just read that, Have you even looked at your dash?! Just get some good 10cm speakers and leave it at that, or get a corsa and spend £5000 on the sound system for your mates down at McDonalds.

LMAO so true!

geoffrey118

Member +
Don't jump him poor kid!! He's just askin' a question - like everyone else!!

Anyway...that's one thing I've always been wondering - why do Japs ALL have shitty speakers at the front!? The max. size for 'em is about 4"!! I could only fit 3" speakers on mine 110W (Pioneer) which aren't that great TBH!!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Don't jump him poor kid!! He's just askin' a question - like everyone else!!

Anyway...that's one thing I've always been wondering - why do Japs ALL have shitty speakers at the front!? The max. size for 'em is about 4"!! I could only fit 3" speakers on mine 110W (Pioneer) which aren't that great TBH!!

Because they understand performance is worth investing in and not to waste time on developing Speakers !

Status
Not open for further replies.