Wepr Td04 Turbo Kit

EP82

Member +
Is there any alternative suppliers for this type of kit out there? if somebody would point me in the direction of them that would be great :)

EP82

Member +
Who sells TD04, manifolds and Downpipes for the 4EFTE? Just looking at all my options before I spend the £1300 on the wepr kit

EP82

Member +
Will have to have a look in the traders section when its back up and running thanks mate :)

EP82

Member +
Thats the plan mate, Going from about 135BHP to around the 2-220BHP mark, its gonna be fun :D :cool:

EP82

Member +
Yea I know, I have been told the newer ones are stronger too, Will probably go with the WEPR kit but was interested in seeing if there were any other options out there.

speedvision

Member +
well if ur not too hurry i will have the manifold downpipe turbo injectors all stainless steel gaskets with braided oil and water lines and braided oil drain line in a couple of weeks along with radiator to suit....the manifold and downpipe will be mild steel or stainless steel for members preference.....everyone prefers mild steel for durability so its ur choice of what u want..

sam

Last edited:

EP82

Member +
I will be contacting insurance first and getting on to sacha but it probably wont be for at least a week, but please feel free to u2u me when you have some prices and pics I may be interested.

wickedep

Trader
hey mate..
i've finally managed to get on the new site. feel free to contact me mate. our td04 kit is great value for money and everything is brand new including the turbo. you get what you pay for. many thanks!

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Kelly

Member +
I will be contacting insurance first and getting on to sacha but it probably wont be for at least a week, but please feel free to u2u me when you have some prices and pics I may be interested.

let us know what the insurance say about the upgrade...:)

EP82

Member +
Already sorted Kelly, another years no claims and 3 points off my license this month so its actually going to drop my insurance £300 from what I paid this year!

Will now be £1200 for 200-220BHP :)

goldenvtr

Member +
hey mate, sacha said i should have my new kit soon so if you want to come check out the quality ect before making a purchace be my guest.

EP82

Member +
hey mate, sacha said i should have my new kit soon so if you want to come check out the quality ect before making a purchace be my guest.

I May take you up on that dan Cheers!

I was deciding between the WEPR one and the one by speedvision but I dont mind paying for quality so I think im going with Sacha.