FOR SALE: TOM'S gearknob

dac69er

Super Moderator
For sale: TOM'S gearknob

Item Condition: as new but without box.

Price and price conditions: £12 delivered in UK

Extra Info:Billet aluminium painted gloss black with tom's embossed ontop in red.

bought this ages ago, used it for a couple of months and then got a TRD short shifter. unfortunately the thread is different so you can only use the TRD gearknob with it.
tried fitting this to my uk EP91 but the shaft is thicker so it wouldnt go on???
will definitely fit ep82 without trd short shifter.

if in doubt measure your shaft ;) and let me know.

thread is m12x1.25 pitch.

Pictures:

DSC00772.jpg

Contact Details: pm, this post, email etc

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: delivery included in price.

Rick

Trader
I've got one of these, lovely bit of kit but be warned, it get very cold in winter and VERY hot in summer if the car has been stood for a while :p

goldenvtr

Member +
I've got one of these, lovely bit of kit but be warned, it get very cold in winter and VERY hot in summer if the car has been stood for a while :p

i can imagine, ive got a polised aluminum razo at the moment and that does the same thing lol

dac69er

Super Moderator

oh yes. it does have a nice feel to it though. makes it easy to move through the gears as it moves really well in your hand.

just a pity it doesnt fit with the TRD short shift as i would be using it right now :(

Jay

Admin
if it make you feel any better you can have the Ripspeed (LOL) one out my ep91 as ill put my Razo in there now

Tis fine, I'll just swap the TRD one between the trackcar and project till I find something that tickles my fancy/floats my boat/etc ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
not a problem mate, as i said no rush for it, but at least i done have to worry about pulling the old knob off anymore as this one srews down so many things wrong with that scentance :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
not a problem mate, as i said no rush for it, but at least i done have to worry about pulling the old knob off anymore as this one srews down so many things wrong with that scentance :D

these knob threads are getting a bit too much ;)