finally got a job!!

C

CaL

lol finally got a job.... from 8.30 till 5.30.....monday,tue,thur,friday.....guess what it is??:D:D

DWB

Member +
being the most annoyin person on tgtt.com( ass your signiture says)
just jokin

whot you got?

C

CaL

actually? amazing i dont believe it? class job mate. really good job man.
brilliant i actually didnt think thats what u would be doing thats great... NOT i wouldnt let you near my car! and im not very fussy like i let myself fiddle at it lol

exactlly the same!!! but when on other peoples cars i treat them like my own(shit :p:p jk) never let any one else touch the gt though.....never!and plus....il be getting over £150 a week so i can order my parts HAHA so happy.....so £320 for 2 weeks....think il get my fmic finally and a mani....mild steel of course

gv1.3

Admin
jesus Id rather leave my car in a scrap yard before Id let you anywhere near it.

is it going to be a far cycle to work?

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
exactlly the same!!! but when on other peoples cars i treat them like my own(shit :p:p jk) never let any one else touch the gt though.....never!and plus....il be getting over £150 a week so i can order my parts HAHA so happy.....so £320 for 2 weeks....think il get my fmic finally and a mani....mild steel of course

if you let no-one near your car who's going to set it up on the R&R?
where is this garage exactly:address,name and number:p

CAL you'll see that money just walk out of your pocket unless mammy keeps it safe for you!

C

CaL

dylan im getting a derbi senda SM.....so il ride that....its about 30 mins away....and that money ooo its not going anywhere(where would it go anyway??).....still gotta break that golf too......

Arbate

Fresh Recruit
if you let no-one near your car who's going to set it up on the R&R?
where is this garage exactly:address,name and number:p

CAL you'll see that money just walk out of your pocket unless mammy keeps it safe for you!

Hahahahah LOL