TD04 Time!!!!

EP82

Member +
Just started the tedious task of goung through the insurance list to find somebody to insure a 21 Year old with 6 points on his license for a
210BHP TD04 EP82,

Anyawy 4 phonecalls in and all I got were laughs :(

Till I asked Goldenvtr who he was insured with, well they laughed too but put me through to Adrian Flux, 20min on phone later:

£1198 TPFT!
staff_bananino2xg.gif
staff_bananino2xg.gif
staff_bananino2xg.gif
staff_bananino2xg.gif
staff_bananino2xg.gif

Happy Days!, getting the kit ordered from sacha ASAP! :cool:

dan

Member +
nice one mate,

is it just me but everytime i rang adrian flux i just seemed to get passed from piller to post...

dac69er

Super Moderator
i never had any problem with them. always happy to help me. didnt do me a very good deal on my second car though so i went elsewhere

Sharagath

Member +
Before insurance a car, must you tell the HP orso??:eek:
i'm glad they don't do that here..

In the netherlands they ask nothing abouth the cars preformance, only the oridignal licenced HP.
As far as i know you don't have to do a recheck after upgrading the stock engine(only after swaping to a different engine code/series):D

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have been asked whether certain mods increase the horsepower.
my mate had to tell his insurance company what his expected bhp is on his uno turbo.

luckily i have a really bad dyno graph showing 140bhp so ill just have to show them that and itll be all good!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Well my renewal is next month and it cost me £1000.46 to renew all mods declared and i am 19. Declared 190 bhp to them. I think that is very good.

Gee

Member +
What did you tell them exactly?

Every mod on the car or just the power you are expected to be running?

lanxter

Member +
thats pretty cheap im 23 and got quoted more than that for a standard gt by flux. might look a bit high to some of you guys but we live in sheffield and its not the nicest of palces