The test thread

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Hi I'm peter and i just bought a starlet Gt init, I love the cars and would like to know

Where can i buy Lexus lights

can i fit 20inch wheels on it with chrome spinners

do one of you want to buy my corsa b

Chears INIT

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Corsas rocks, you should keep it and fit lexus light on it !
oh and btw, wrong section ;)

I'll post where i want mate, I am invincible except for that time i set my self on fire with a Lynx can and a lighter but how was i to know,

Do you wnat to buy my corsa or not?

Aga

Member +
who's that guy? and i luv ur roof lining m8 its proper wickid init. i've set meself several times on fire asswell ,iv bin doin it mor often since bin struck by lightnin and my m8 mick the chocol8 man who luivs in brussles

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
sooo m8tys m3 tots dis post is da bomb!

spin3rs rox!!

azerty

Supermoderator
I'll post where i want mate, I am invincible except for that time i set my self on fire with a Lynx can and a lighter but how was i to know,

Do you wnat to buy my corsa or not?

if you keep this way, I'll tell your mom

C

CaL

gotta love les lol....is he still in corri?i see it take 10 posts to get to page 2 too....if you get me lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
dylan.. ur spending waay to much time in alex's box lol .. u need to get out more :eek:!!

Glanza-V

Banned
Hi I'm peter and i just bought a starlet Gt init, I love the cars and would like to know

Where can i buy Lexus lights

can i fit 20inch wheels on it with chrome spinners

do one of you want to buy my corsa b

Chears INIT

ezi nw ... wha appning ... u kushti yea...

iv gt sum Lexus Lights boi,.... an they luk phat

get 22" blingers purfecto fit

iz th corsa runin 300ponies?

C

CaL

ye man with all 1.2 pure Vtec kicked in yo powwwaaaa!!....runnin with 280bhp nozzzzz.....spins the 1 wheel in 1st all the way in the wet:cool:

Craig

Lifer
Anybody here good at making sigs and willing to lend their talents on making me one? If so, some pics of my nearly stock GT are here:

Click Me :)

Thank you in advance :)