Tutorials Wanted

Jay

Admin
I'm going to sticky this for prosperity.

Basically TGTT needs your help - We need quality write ups on as many aspects of owning and maintaining these vehicles as possible. If you are carrying out any work on your Starlet (from changing a wiper blade to changing a heater matrix) you could help us educate others and improve the EP information library.

If you can help please contact your nearest site staff member and discuss what you can do for us. Alternatively you can just post whatever you have up in the tech section for discussion.

Kind regards,

TGTT Admin

Monkfish

Member +
Jay, might be an idea to make a list of the most common jobs that we haven't got a tutorial for yet. :)

chip

Member +
ths is a very gd idea jay but unfortuantly id b typeing for days as im currently undergoing a rebuild lol back to a bare block and head lol.:rockon:

Gryzor

Admin
great idea
where can we post our new tutorials ...?

chip i wouldn't worry about the text just get the pics up and add the text over the next year just edit and refine away.

right where's that new wipe blade ;)

Jay

Admin
great idea
where can we post our new tutorials ...?

chip i wouldn't worry about the text just get the pics up and add the text over the next year just edit and refine away.

right where's that new wipe blade ;)

Hi mate, you may jest but even something as simple as a wiper blade replacement guide could help someone in the future.

Just take the pics and a rough explanation and post it in an appropriate tech section. Others can add to any info and then we can clean it up and move it to the resolved section for you.

Easy huh? :)

nicmcs4

Member +
hey i hope to be disassembling a set of glanza electric mirrors in june for painting all the individual parts, i could do a write u for this if yere interested???

Jay

Admin
hey i hope to be disassembling a set of glanza electric mirrors in june for painting all the individual parts, i could do a write u for this if yere interested???

Everything welcome mate, if we all bear in mind to take pics of what we do then it might help the next poor sod who needs to do it!

For the sake of a few words and a few pics we can save everyone a lot of hassle. :cool:

ChrisGT

Member +
Could've done quite a few tutorials since I've had the GT, but I never bother taking a camera out with me! Will try to do so in the future!

Sagittarius

Member +
Hi,
perhaps some of you remember me from the old forums and from streetlegalstarlet.
(think aga, konrad, damage, jay etc will remember me)

here are some tech dox for gt tgtt peeps :) Will post more later on but got to find enough webspace online lol.

HKS Camp install

Jay

Admin
Thanks lads, I'll get a few of these sorted asap.

@Monty - Please buddy, it's something that has been asked repeatedly!

Thank you,

Jay