Southend!

Fletch_gtt

Member +
Any1 in southend/basildon 2mz! just wonderd as i havnt been for ages and wen i last went i saw a few gts but every1 seemed a bit unsociable i nodded but i jus gt funny looks dnt knw if it was any1 on here... lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'm down there a few weekends.

the problem i find is that gt/glanza owners seem to be the rudest people ever.

if i look at another starlet, the driver or his girlfreind just gives me massive evils, so i just keep myself to myself.

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol

well i shall be down southend tonight, i will have my starlet, with white wheels and polished lip, it also a white car. come say hi if u want.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i be there bout 9 prob till 11-12 ish, if u want i pm u my number u can drop me a text to see if i still down there.

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah, do it. not too sharp with directions down that way so may need all the help i can get. my car is filthy tho :(

cantbassed

Member +
not being rude at all, but are you the person who says hi/nods at a silver glanza with white wheels??? if so hi, i dont mean to be rude, im just shy as fuck!

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol@cantbassed, it ok mate i shy to, i normally wave at all starlets. as long as i get aknowledged in a nice way then it ok, but the ammount of times i have waved and i got looks like im some peice of shit, is unreal.

cantbassed

Member +
lol@cantbassed, it ok mate i shy to, i normally wave at all starlets. as long as i get aknowledged in a nice way then it ok, but the ammount of times i have waved and i got looks like im some peice of shit, is unreal.

aww, i give a smile next time lol ;) i usually, look and nod back or something lol.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I live 5 mins from southend and im there alot. I always nod or wave to starlets/Glanza's but i do find that there are a few around that are wan*ers!!! Let me know if any of you guys are headin down and ill be up for meeting some of you! :)

gt Daz

Fresh Recruit
i'm down there a few weekends.

the problem i find is that gt/glanza owners seem to be the rudest people ever.

if i look at another starlet, the driver or his girlfreind just gives me massive evils, so i just keep myself to myself.

lol true i was in strood other day and saw a white glanza with black bonnit gave him a flash and got no reply got to the car looked like two turkish people in it (also door was dented:mad:)