A few days in....

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

well we are now a few days in to the life of the new site and I am delighted to share with you some of the statistics which I am sure you will agree are quite impressive for a forum which is only a few days old!

- We have averaged roughly 250 individual user visits per day

- We have peaked at 264 individual user visits in one day! (that's 264 different users logging in over a 24 hour period)

- There are currently 454 registered users

- The maximum amount of users online at any time thus far is 95 individual users

- On Aug 22nd 192 user accounts were registered

- Currently there are 4961 posts with peak traffic of 916 posts in one 24 hour period

- At this moment in time there are 59 users online

We knew the site would be popular and our community would continue to grow but to be honest even with me being eternally optimistic I don't think I could have foretold how positive this would be.

Thanks to you all for your patience whilst we get all the little "features" ironed out and I hope you are enjoying your new home.

Best Regards,

Dylan

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Craig

Lifer
That is pretty impressive stuff, let's hope the community keeps growing (with good members that is :p)!

Jay

Admin
Many thanks to all the members who have backed us up over the weekend's madness. The support was very appreciated, hope we can iron out the creases and make this site stronger.

TGTT has had it's internals forged so we can run a bit more boost now.

:gt-logo

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Indeed!

Onwards and upwards!

Spam free :)

Couldnt agree more! thanks to all u guys for helping us make TGTT.com what it is !! a fast growing ep entusiast community!!

:ep91::quadgt::rockon:

Thanks for everything particcularly to Macker, Jay & gv1.3 as they have worked their balls off to get this site up & running! Also thanks to the rest of the staff crew as i know without u guys it would b hell in here lol :D

Kon :rockon: