M.o.t!

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
What a pain in the ass, my situation is rubbish at the moment

bought a glanza which arrives next month

still drive my crappy Rover 214 which gives me non stop problems, thought i would pass my MOT easily as it had a full service not so long ago, boy was i wrong!!

8 problems including broken downpipe, 2 cracked CV joints, the list goes on

the fee inc MOT... £340, and i have to tax the bloody thing on friday.... £63

think of the mods i could of bought with that money :(

oh, and i have to tax and MOT the glanza when it arrives, BOOHOO!

/rant

ChrisGT

Member +
Get your running shoes on for a month? lol

I wish i had 403 to spend on my starbo!!! Screw the rover, blag lifts off mates until your glanza gets here!

saddler

Member +
What a pain in the ass, my situation is rubbish at the moment

bought a glanza which arrives next month

still drive my crappy Rover 214 which gives me non stop problems, thought i would pass my MOT easily as it had a full service not so long ago, boy was i wrong!!

8 problems including broken downpipe, 2 cracked CV joints, the list goes on

the fee inc MOT... £340, and i have to tax the bloody thing on friday.... £63

think of the mods i could of bought with that money :(

oh, and i have to tax and MOT the glanza when it arrives, BOOHOO!

/rant
It could be worse you could drive my mon-fri Car
e3361is2.jpg

CITROEN ZX DIESEL i so love my weekends :homer:

tosa2tosa

Member +
sorry man, been getting the feeling uv bin counting down the seconds to get ur new car since u registered to the forum!
thats y i never wanted to order a glanz from jap land......im sooo impatient!

C

CaL

lol mate just nail it into the ground...then wait until your Glanza comes....£403 on a rover....id never spend that much on one....even for the car it self...sorry rover people

D3N0

Member +
trust me i know how he feels, luckly my glanza has landed from jap land, but the problem is i cant drive on road yet cost it has to be converted and then go through that flippin test that the 98/99 glanzas have to go through. i wont have it on my drive for like 2-3 weeks. cant wait RRrrrhhh!!!!!

Monkfish

Member +
This is what I would do...

Sell the Rover as an MOT failure. You may get £100-200 for it. Buy a cheap shitbox runabout from your local freeads for £100, drive that until the Starlet arrives, then sell it on (I'd be surprised if you lost money on the shitter).

You could make money off the shitter too. If you buy one with really faded paint, then spend a day with a buffer getting it nice and shiney again, you're certain to make money on it.

The most you'd spend is £200, which is a lot better than spending £400 fixing a car worth £500.

/2 pence

Dave.

Member +
This is what I would do...

Sell the Rover as an MOT failure. You may get £100-200 for it. Buy a cheap shitbox runabout from your local freeads for £100, drive that until the Starlet arrives, then sell it on (I'd be surprised if you lost money on the shitter).

You could make money off the shitter too. If you buy one with really faded paint, then spend a day with a buffer getting it nice and shiney again, you're certain to make money on it.

The most you'd spend is £200, which is a lot better than spending £400 fixing a car worth £500.

/2 pence

couldn't agree more!

fuck the rover, b4 the MOT expires, drive it somewhere quiet and torch the shitter :flame: