Lookin a Glanza V

weehazey89

Member +
hey im lookin a glanza v! i got a corsa atm bt i need some 1 tat wil do part exchange! may sound crazy!! or jus send us a few fotos of glanza v for sale!

cheers alan

Last edited:

weehazey89

Member +
ur tellin me!! my 1st car nd the worst car!! hip of dung nd wudnt advice any1 on tat road! lol! bro use have glanza nd lets jus say hes got evo 4 nd he always liked a small go around car i.e glanza!! nd hes lookin another 1!! been lookin around for ages bt cnt get rid of corsa lol

MAD_MO

Member +
The guys only asking if anyone wants to part exchange with him, no point taking shots at him man. PM me mate, i might know of someone who could be interested.

Toymota

Member +
There could be loads of people out there who would do a part ex with a corsa. The guy isnt looking for a straight swap!!
Someone might want a sensible car for working long distances, you just dont know so dont judge.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Ffs!!!!!

Will People Please Chill Out.

Toymota- No Ones Judging All Thats Been Said Was In Jest If People Want To Swap For Corsa's Then Thats Fair Enough, Im Sure People Will Understand.

@weehazey89- People Have Asked You To Type Properly Because It Just Makes It Easier For Us To Under Stand, Because Honestly I Had To Read What You Wrote 2-3 Times. We're Not Having A Go, They Asked. There Is A Difference. When You Start Getting Shirty With People Thats When They Start Getting Abusive.

If You Dont Like It Fuck Off.

Toymota

Member +
Ffs!!!!!

Will People Please Chill Out.

Toymota- No Ones Judging All Thats Been Said Was In Jest If People Want To Swap For Corsa's Then Thats Fair Enough, Im Sure People Will Understand.

@weehazey89- People Have Asked You To Type Properly Because It Just Makes It Easier For Us To Under Stand, Because Honestly I Had To Read What You Wrote 2-3 Times. We're Not Having A Go, They Asked. There Is A Difference. When You Start Getting Shirty With People Thats When They Start Getting Abusive.

If You Dont Like It Fuck Off.

we'll chill out if you do! lol :p

all the comments seemed serious to me, thats all. :(