Tonights car is

Dave.

Member +
sounds a bit rough, but who knows :D

rx7s are awesome, i'm sure with a little TLC (altho, they tend to be very picky on those listings) it'd be awesome :)

Dave

Somhairle

Lifer
"Caution plate missing (plate stating Vehicle's important information missing),
might be difficult when exporting the vehicle,
confiramtion required when making bid."

Plate stating vehicles important information? that wouldn't happed to be the VIN plate would it?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
"Caution plate missing (plate stating Vehicle's important information missing),
might be difficult when exporting the vehicle,
confiramtion required when making bid."

Plate stating vehicles important information? that wouldn't happed to be the VIN plate would it?

yep... pls call alex to rcv ur prize :D

one week in his fantastic, filthy, ganni tested box :D

Timmy

Member +
yeh seems to be a track car. My importer seems to think it can be sorted. The only other thing that concerns meis the repair that needs doin to the door. Hopefuly if we have a guy at the auction it will be inspected and we find out more.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Personally I wouldn't touch it main reasons being:

1. No VIN Plate, no chassis details etc, if your registering it as a road car dvla will be sure to need this info (I'm not 100% sure on this but going on what I know from my dad imported all details have to be noted)

2. There seems to be a lot of work done suggesting one or a few acciddents

3. No mileage details etc there could be more wrong with it than stated.

4. Interior rubbish - this could need replacing

5. Paintwork needs sorting - you don't know wht you'll find underneath

Do you want to risk that amount of money of something not quite up to scratch?

Again perhaps if being used as a track car again (and you've got the money) then maybe not so bad but as a road car I would say don't touch it.

Timmy

Member +
Well nothing i can do till it goes to inspection. Judging by the start price this car might go for big money.

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Looking more closely at the description there english isn't particulary great either, which leads to more speculation of where the car was sourced.

Tbh I just wouldn't touch it, I compared the sheet and info left with that of the trade sites my dad uses and this just seems a little no information compared to them and I checked to be registered as a road car you would need the chasis etc details (checked on the form that goes to dvla) plus if u don't have that info it would just be a blank registration document which would be illegal and could belong to any vehicle

So all in all perhaps that speaks for itself.

Timmy

Member +
Vin plates can be replaced as the chasis number is stamped on the bulk head from this you can get a new one made or so i am told. Either way it is not for me to worry about as this will be done for me. Anyway waiting to hear back weather i got the car or not now, don't think i did anyway

Rik

Member +
I'd look for something else that's a bit more legit mate! Nice looking rex though :)