Spotted: White GT in Portsmouth

seed

Member +
Was wondering if it's anyone in here. That's the first time I spotted another GT except for the local starlet crew...and it's WHITE!

If im not mistaken, reg N323 ***

seed

Member +
and what's the meaning of this? Were u indirectly saying that im spamming the site? No offence but if u got nothing to do with this thread, pls dont reply...as u will defo hv unbelievable post counts too...

Things were way nicer years back...

99glanzav

Banned
theres no spotted section on this forum...i was just saying that if i posted everytime i seen a gt/glanza it would be like 10times + a day,take a chill man,less of the paranoia,it was just a comment

seed

Member +
Now im the one paranoid? That's way cool dude. Me bad. I don't give a darn about post counts...admin or mod please delete this thread as this is getting no where.

Suggestion: Admin/mods, Please come up with solution with post such as these, please? NO spotted thread should ever be post, as it will lead to unbelievable post counts. Cheers

seed

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Now im the one paranoid? That's way cool dude. Me bad. I don't give a darn about post counts...admin or mod please delete this thread as this is getting no where.

Suggestion: Admin/mods, Please come up with solution with post such as these, please? NO spotted thread should ever be post, as it will lead to unbelievable post counts. Cheers

seed

posts don't count in the chill out room

99glanzav

Banned
posts don't count in the chill out room
exactly....i wasnt saying your upping your post count dude...who cares about posts,i just said that if i posted everytime i seen a gt.......just a comment man,nothing to get worked up about

thanks

seed

Member +
wasnt aimed at you it was just a comment...seems you took it up wrong,i was just passing comment on how many gt/glanzas i see daily thats all,theres 2 parked out on my driveway at the mo also :)

Well...there are 2 GT and a glanza outside mine too...U got the wrong idea too i guessed, correct me if im wrong. As you can see from my post, I was referring to a fresh-never-seen-b4-starlet which suddenly appeared. I was not referring to those i saw everyday too tho...Neway, I know what I should and shouldnt post too as I've been with this part of the family for the past 3-4 years, can't remember...im perfectly fine with comments....but sometime...being part of our own doesnt mean one have to be wiser...

Cheers, seed

99glanzav

Banned
ah i see up on 5-10 glanza/gts daily that i dont know...just dont feel the need to post because of the lack of irish members on here and wouldnt get any response...just a comment mate,nothing to do with your post count,you just took it the wrong way:( anyways lets move on:)

D3N0

Member +
the thing is, in england there is not as many glanza or GT's runner around as they are in ireland. which makes it nice to have one coz they come across rare as they are. the last time i saw a GT was like last week thurday in enfield when i went to cineworld. it flew pass on the light on the A10. glanzas are more rare than GT's though. i when weeks without seeing them around, even up to months. which makes having one of these cars special. as in 10 years from now, they will be near extinction.

saddler

Member +
ah i see up on 5-10 glanza/gts daily that i dont know...just dont feel the need to post because of the lack of irish members on here and wouldnt get any response...just a comment mate,nothing to do with your post count,you just took it the wrong way:( anyways lets move on:)
where do you live japan... I live in town and i have only seen one other starlet gt