car pulling to one side!

webby glanza

Member +
ive noticed lately at low speed to top end speed, the car is pulling to one side like its on ice its wired, ill be driving along and put foot down car pulls to one side its not torque steer if any one ask's, just wonderd if anyone eles as had this problem or know what i could be, cheers.

dac69er

Super Moderator
how are your tire pressures? make sure they are correct and equal. if they are ok then go get the tracking checked.

grum-glanza

Member +
my car is the same at the moment put the foot down even lightly and it pulls mad left leave off the pedal and it pulls back to the right i have been told its the front wishbone rubbers i have two powerflex one ordered should be collecting them monday as soon as i get them in i'll let ya know if it fixed it if nnot one more thing crossed off the list check trackrod ends inner and outer and ball joints

webby glanza

Member +
my car is the same at the moment put the foot down even lightly and it pulls mad left leave off the pedal and it pulls back to the right i have been told its the front wishbone rubbers i have two powerflex one ordered should be collecting them monday as soon as i get them in i'll let ya know if it fixed it if nnot one more thing crossed off the list check trackrod ends inner and outer and ball joints

track rod ends are fine no movement in them alsame with ball joints, let me know if them rubbers work or not dude, its a bastard when your racing some one and car feels likes its on ice pulling all time

grum-glanza

Member +
i have the bushes lad just have to fit them its hard to find time at the moment but in the next few days i shud have them in

tip

Member +
check your tires, i drove my friend's car one time his right front tire didn't have much grip left and every time i put my foot on the pedal the car pulled to the right

Paul_JJ

Member +
Swap your tyres - right to the left - if they're not directional of course! IT sorted me out - the thing is the left front tyre get more abuse then the right one cause of the roundabouts - so having less thread it will pull left even with good alignment - talking on personal experience -) Another thing to look at - sticky calipers!