Hi lads

TrdAAR

Fresh Recruit
im new to the site and recently got a glanza and looking to get a fmic but dont no where to start can any 1 help

Dan_112

Member +
Hi mate welcome along, well it depends on how much you want to spend really, also do u still want to keep the air con?? Will you be increasing the boost from stock? what mods if any do you already have?

TrdAAR

Fresh Recruit
Alri mate ye i dont have much to spend but in no hurry so can save up to get a higher standard one. im mainly looking for one that will involve min chopping to the bumper and would prefer to keep air con. at the moment i have uprated leads , hks actuater, apexi exhaust and just bought a blitz decat not fitted yet .

Dan_112

Member +
Im running a hdi intercooler at the moment which i did remove the a/c to fit, toyo sports to a kit aswel had one og those on another starlet i had which worked well on the standard ct9 turbo for the money i think they are about (£180.00) but again u would need to remove the a/c again ( i think) had four starlets now and that was my first one back in 2008 so cant remember lol. U could get a better top mount if you only wanna use the standard turbo like an rx7 one that way you can keep the air con and wont have to cut the bumper. Hope that helps :)