roll gage custom ???

EH@B

Member +
hii guyz
im planning to custom full roll gage to my EP82 after few days
so i want some picz to choose the style :)
cheers

ChrisGT

Member +
Paint it bright pink ?? ... and get someone who makes rollcages for a living, to make you one ??

EH@B

Member +
:confused:

Roll cage is not about style. They can just as easily kill you in a road car as they can save your life in a rally car.

u r right but its give nice look
is it ^_^

Paint it bright pink ?? ... and get someone who makes rollcages for a living, to make you one ??

i will choose a nice color
my car is alime green so i think the bright pink will be great with some white stickers ^_^

turbo-fever

Member +
heres mine 6 point

DSC001772.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

Damage

Member +
Will try get some better pics of my rollcage. This is the only one I have at the moment. Its an 8 point rollcage plus door bars.

IMG_0678-600x450.jpg

IMG_2006-600x450.jpg

Plus make sure you use proper material. Its not about how light it is ... but how much it will save you if you are in an accident mate !

GTti

Member +
If you have any sort of motor sport association (Like the MSA here) in the United Arab Emirates then their should be some advisories on tube thickness, material thickness, etc for cage constructions.

EH@B

Member +
heres mine 6 point

DSC001772.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

its very nice job

you might want to check this topic

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=776&highlight=interrior

you'll see my custom multipoint there ;)

thanx for the page
yaa i saw it ^_^
its simple and nice

Will try get some better pics of my rollcage. This is the only one I have at the moment. Its an 8 point rollcage plus door bars.

IMG_0678-600x450.jpg

IMG_2006-600x450.jpg

Plus make sure you use proper material. Its not about how light it is ... but how much it will save you if you are in an accident mate !

ya looks nice mate
and u right about material

If you have any sort of motor sport association (Like the MSA here) in the United Arab Emirates then their should be some advisories on tube thickness, material thickness, etc for cage constructions.
i dont knw about that and im sure there is no companies or advisories here
because i asked here if orginal roll cages available here or not
and the answer was nothing *_*

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
If you're planning a cage, I'd pay particular attention to the front seat belt mounts, some cages foul these, and make them difficult to turn, my cage is positioned just behind them, and has a supporting bracket from the cage, to the upper seat belt mount at the front.

This adds more rigidity, and keeps the seatbelt completely unobscured :)

Dave