LSD Bearings?

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Ok was reading the wee leaflet in my Quife LSD box and it recommends renewing the Dif bearings, wot are they, were do I get them and how much are they?

Any traders that read this if u stock them then PM me.

Rory

Lifer
They are the berings that let the Diff rotate, and keep the diff within the housing.
The 2 main bearings, that will go on the two ends of the diff.

Toyota do them, not expensive.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'll just pick up a set then, may aswell when the box is open.

Are there any gaskets or anything that will need replaced?

Rory

Lifer
No, the gearbox doesnt have any gaskets.
Just use a really good sealant, ie along the same lines as sump sealant.

madman

Member +
Was in in toyota today and he had 3 part numbers for the bearings and he himself was not sure which one i would need.. If any one has the part numbers it would be great. Its a cusco 1.5way diff by the way

cheers john

madman

Member +
Has any body got any info the the part numbers for these? i am badly stuck for these now as they are holking me back putting in my new diff and clutch.. And my td04 is just sitting waiting for thes to go in..:(

Any help will be much appreciated

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
ill be collecting mine soon, including a gasket kit for the whole gbox, will keep u lads updated on them & post up the part numbers.. :)

kon

madman

Member +
:cool::cool:
ill be collecting mine soon, including a gasket kit for the whole gbox, will keep u lads updated on them & post up the part numbers.. :)

kon

Kon you little star.. will you pm me the details asap when you get them so i can order them right away.. you are a life saver

madman

Member +
Finally i got the chance to go in to toyota today as got off work early and brought the diff in with me to check the bearings they had in stock and found the right one so for anyone else looking for the part number here it is 9036638004 they cost €48.28 including vat so pretty expensive but worth it as the other bearings are tough enough to get off and if ya broke one the car could be off the road for a few days which i cant afford.. :p