blitz ecu EP82

Chris@CCM

Member +
For sale:blitz ecu for EP82

Item Condition: used but v good

Price and price conditions:350 pounds

Extra Info:every one on hear will know what they do . removes fuel cut speed cut higher rev cut. still on the car but can be removed when needed

Pictures:
758785814a8043817635l.jpg

Contact Details:pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: will post with in uk cant see it being v dear to post about 15 pounds

Last edited:
These are mapped for the specific vehicle, which in this case is the EP82 providing a more aggressive and race orientated map for the vehicle via mainly leaner a/f ratios resulting in a significant increase in torque / bhp.

Hence its probably best to use with a CT9 PLUS on a EP82

Phil

Super Moderator
very good price there,

these can go for alot more!! 400+

it shouldnt be long selling at that price!!

Phil

jezza

Lifer
I'm interested. Would it be suitable for running 1bar on hybrid. I have a rrfpr and fcd at present. Will I still need them?

Phil

Super Moderator
you wont need the FCD, or the fpr but keep the fpr until you see how the fuelling is going.

should work a treat with those mods!

Phil

ae86clyde

Member +
no not really mate once you fit it and get your afr's checked there shouldnt be any need to keep an eye on them

Dave.

Member +
I would set the FPR to the stock pressure, remove the FCD and fit this :)

Should be spot on Jezza, for peace of mind, I'd get a fuelling check on a RR to make sure its safe, but I'm confident it would be.

Dave

Chris@CCM

Member +
I would set the FPR to the stock pressure, remove the FCD and fit this :)

Should be spot on Jezza, for peace of mind, I'd get a fuelling check on a RR to make sure its safe, but I'm confident it would be.

Dave
thats the prob with these things mate u never know . defo get the afrs check after fitting any ecu i only charge 30 pounds to set it up most of the time lot cheaper then new pistons

Rick

Trader
That's a bloody great price for such a massive increase in performance. Plus you can install this yourself in 20 minutes and will support upto a TD04 setup without the need to be mapped.

It's crazy that it hasn't gone at this price :eek:

Free bump for an absolute bargain.