Few bits for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

danturbo4311

Member +
For sale: Oil pick up pipe including the O ring

Item Condition: Brand new from Toyota not been fitted still in packaging

Price and price conditions: £35 delivered inc paypal fee

Extra Info: Worth doing if rebuilding your engine as sometimes they can crack and it comes with a brand new o ring also from Toyota. Cost me over £40

Pictures:
PC010668.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can pick up if buyer wants to (cash on collection if picking up) but paypal to be used if delivering, can adjust the price if collecting.

For sale: Sump from my 4EFTE

Item Condition: Used, scratches and slight knock on the pipe for the oil return fed nothing, major just where it’s been sat in my shed for a while

Price and price conditions: £30 delivered inc paypal fee

Extra Info: will try clean it up before sending also includes sump bolt

Pictures:
PC010659.jpg

PC010660.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can pick up if buyer wants to (cash on collection if picking up) but paypal to be used if delivering can adjust the price if collecting.

For sale: 4efte crankshaft

Item Condition: Used, needs a grind. Includes crankshaft pulley and bolt (shown in photo, but not ancillary pulley)

Price and price conditions: £50 offers

Extra Info: Would prefer pick up so buyer can see it before buying and due to weight will be expensive to deliver, however may deliver if buyer really wants to, please pm me and may be able to sort something out

Pictures:
PC010653.jpg

PC010654.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: would prefer pick up due to weight (cash on collection if picking up)

For sale: Spoiler off mk1 GT black/blue colour

Item Condition: Used, scratches needs repaint

Price and price conditions: £35 delivered inc paypal fee

Extra Info: Includes brake light which worked when i last used it

Pictures:
PC010651.jpg

PC010647.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can pick up if buyer wants to (cash on collection if picking up) but paypal to be used if delivering can adjust the price if collecting.
For sale:
Standard 4e Injectors (need o rings) £35 delivery inc paypal fee
Fuel rail including pressure regulator £25 delivery inc paypal fee
Standard recirc valve £10 delivery inc paypal fee
Oil filter housing (doesn’t includes bolt looking for it at mo) £10 delivery inc paypal fee
Ali BOV T peice for 2 inch piping £15 delivery inc paypal fee

Item Condition: All items used condition but working last time I used them

Extra Info: Injectors need o ring/seals

Pictures:
PC010667.jpg

For sale: Standard exhaust manifold and heat shield

Item Condition: Used need a clean up, bit rusty

Price and price conditions: £35 delivered may sell separate if needed pm and we can sort something out

Extra Info: The last time i used the manifold it had no cracks and was fine just been sitting in my shed for a while also a bolt has snapped off in one of the thread which holds shield, will need removing

Pictures:
PC010655.jpg

I have lots of other bits i will put up when i get pictures of them so will update when i have them, includes, knock sensor, Rocker cover (awaiting sandblast), Std air filter pipe (EfI pipe and airbox), TMIC, Cams, I am stripping my spare engine so please ask as i may have other bits laying about

fred

Member +
well ive lost 1, but i had better have 4? because i still need to refit 7 more valves.

Do a deal for the pump pick up and collets?

also you dont happen to have 1 piston ring? im after the 2nd compression ring.

danturbo4311

Member +
Fred - i have found the pick up pipe its still in its toyota packaging & has the o ring to, ill get you the 4 collets & yes i have about 4 useable piston & 4 cracked ones lol, 4 useable ones have nearly new rings (under 300 miles) so ill take it off of one of those, i also have 8 con rods too all parts standard, as i now have a forged engine in the car. Are you in the UK if so does £40 delivered, plus paypal fees sound ok for the lot, if so give me a pm & can sort out payment

Huwr - this is an old thread mate & i havent updated it sorry, i swapped the one in the picture for a mates oil filter housing as he stripped the thread, not badly but he couldnt tighten the banjo bolt up on his oil feed (so bad enough) for the turbo i was gonna helicoil it but havent had time still welcome to it at a reduced price if you can helical it.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.