No Ham in Ireland!!!!!!!!!

Braz

Fresh Recruit
i work in the hotel trade, and even tho there is a ban on ham and pork products, the only way you can get anyway sick from it, is if you eat 20kg of it A DAY, and for it to be anyway lethal at all you have to eat 40kg A DAY.

so even tho all pork products have been recalled from wholesalers and supermarkets and the like, and products that you have in your house are safe to consume, unless you have a complete complex about it and believe everything you hear on the news and in the papers.

i wont be trowing away good meat until, some one dies from eating it.

Braz.

Last edited:

FeNder

Member +
well if its true what they say in the news that its infected with pcb / cmv i would be afraid really , even if its a sub-clinical case

Braz

Fresh Recruit
and the company at the centre of the scare, is a company that is just down the road from me in new ross, its in bunclody in wexford, so ill have to look into it in more depth, but from what the suppliers have been tellin me today, that there is a small chance of anyone gettin sick, the government is being very cautious about it, and its costin €1bn euro to recall all the pork products. at a time luike this, its puttin more egg on the faces of the government.