top end speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Member +
why do you wanna go 120 when the nation speed limit is 70mph here.

Stupid post if you ask me.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
wats the top speed on a glanza meant to be iv fitted an uprated mani decat and fmic but cant get more than 120

Not that that kinda speeds needed for these cars anyway but it should be about 130mph with the speed limit restriction removed (can be done using a SLD or just using a speed cable converter thing to change it from KPH to MPH)

dan

Member +
if your on track fair enough, if you have had 120 out of it then thats probably about max, maybe bit more, but mine was restricted so would never see past 112. (on track)

Dave.

Member +
Might also find its speed cut mate, do you have an aftermarket ECU, gearbox speedo converter or a Speed Cut Defender?

Dave

Adam_Glanza

Member +
depends alot on different elements, but 120-130 is about right for a pretty much standard car.

only when your running around 200hp would you get quite alot more.

i think the most is about 150mph but it really isnt needed isit lol

ronniek1989

Member +
wasnt really bothered i jus wanted to know it pisses on all of my mates cars anyway seenin as im only 18 cheers for the help

Dave.

Member +
With the innaccuracies of the speedo, and different profile tyres and sized wheels, you could easily hit 120 (indicated).

Dave

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Restricted - 112mph.

Although that is more than enough for road use as the highest speed limit is 70mph.

This thread clearly isent directed towards track use.

Its not about how fast your car can go, its all about how fast your car can get there.

Iain

GTdan

In The Closet
as others have said - if its showing as 120 on the clock, will probably be hitting 112mph, as its restricted.
You will need a SLD or something similar fitted to eliminate this and go faster.

However with you being 18, having your licence less than 2 years, i wouldnt bother, as if your caught, you will be selling your car and catching the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.