Thai brides....

GTdan

In The Closet
whats the crack...thinking of treating myself for xmas and ordering one - reading on a site, inc fees etc, its around £2k, plus you get a free holiday out there for the wedding/honeymoon.

anyone done this??

bigdoods

Member +
whats the crack...thinking of treating myself for xmas and ordering one - reading on a site, inc fees etc, its around £2k, plus you get a free holiday out there for the wedding/honeymoon.

anyone done this??

no there shit.mad for cock though.ya couldnt stick the smell of them really.i was with one last weekend.took on a bount as soon as the dirty deed was done.

GTdan

In The Closet
looking into maintanence costs - i mean they wouldnt get a job over here, so i would have to support her....unless i pimped her out....but would need a jacket, cain and hat...alll outgoings...

cameroon95

Member +
not too sure - what do you think youve lost??

yeh but i wouldnt have to pay for each visit, also she could do my washing, and make me tea.

certainly has alot of positives...

:p
Haha you have it sorted. Only thing i might think is how annoying she might get after a while, i mean she wouldn't speak much english. You'd have to make sure she was attractive, i mean loads of pics first not just one.

What would you tell your family?:confused:

GTdan

In The Closet
:p
Haha you have it sorted. Only thing i might think is how annoying she might get after a while, i mean she wouldn't speak much english. You'd have to make sure she was attractive, i mean loads of pics first not just one.

What would you tell your family?:confused:

aslong as she can understand basic instruction, i would even go as far as drawing pictures and showing her what to do, ie washing basket with clothes in - get my washing and ironing done please!
I speak the language of lurrrrvvveee so be alreet in beedroom!!

do they offer a try before you buy service??

oh and as for the family..........family as you know i recently went away to thailand....i well in love with a lovely lady....who i then found was a lady boy....so i dumped her...so on the rebound i found my true love....shes called Hung Well, and is now Mrs Buckingham!!.....hung stick kettle on luv im parched!

Last edited:

Duff

Member +
Why spend 2k on one woman that you have no intrest in apart from banging her? That 2k could be spent on loads of nights out on the piss, think of the amount of dirt birds you could pull that way..

GTdan

In The Closet
Why spend 2k on one woman that you have no intrest in apart from banging her? That 2k could be spent on loads of nights out on the piss, think of the amount of dirt birds you could pull that way..

i spent more than £2k on my ex, and i had no interest in her than banging her.....tell a lie....her dad was a great cook - did awesome sunday roasts!

Phil

Super Moderator

i think...now maybe this is just me... but i think that dan may be having a wee joke... lol

im sure im wide of the mark and dan is going to spend 2k on a foriegn bride lol
just as sure as i am that dylan has transferred thousands into his russian friends account lol

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
and considering you've been banging on the closet door for a while now, i thought you'd be happy to find out the love of your life was a shemale? lol

Phil

GTdan

In The Closet
you cant let height ruin a relationship mate, seriously you should have stuck at it.

Phil

im 6'4 and similar width to that too(lol) however, she was "bigger" than me....if you get me ;)

i was like :holdit:dont want you:slap:

Phil

Super Moderator
im 6'4 and similar width to that too(lol) however, she was "bigger" than me....if you get me ;)

i was like :holdit:dont want you:slap:

oh i get you alright, you mean she was 6,4 and a half? big girl(boy)!

you should have known she wasnt a she at that height mate LOL

Phil