F**ked off

Dingle

Member +
how do i remove it

NewImagefvvvv.jpg

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
from the inside there is a plastic cover. remove that and 3 i think 8mm nuts. im not sure on the size!! just remove that and should come of. dont forget the plug on the wires. and sorry to see that bud :(

Dingle

Member +
is the plug on the wires behind the door card, if so how do i remove that

Its pissed me right off, i know its only a minor thing but its gonna cost. New year new bollocks

wesgt

Lifer
yeh its a joke, this happened my cousins golf! scumbags! also my bro's glanza got keyed, i'm gonna install a security camera to watch his ep and mine. would love to catch someone doing this, even if it wasn't my car:haha:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
is the plug on the wires behind the door card, if so how do i remove that

Its pissed me right off, i know its only a minor thing but its gonna cost. New year new bollocks

i dont remember met.... but as you mention it yeah i think so! and its cliped to the body of the door. im not 100%sure sry cant help more :(

Dingle

Member +
No mate i dont talk to anyone around here, i keep me self to my self. Iam nearly 30 my years of that have long gone

wesgt

Lifer
No mate i dont talk to anyone around here, i keep me self to my self. Iam nearly 30 my years of that have long gone

just some idiot that was passing and your car was in the wrong place at the wrong time. its a pity you can't leave a car parked anywhere these days

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
just some idiot that was passing and your car was in the wrong place at the wrong time. its a pity you can't leave a car parked anywhere these days

probably a group of stupid fuckers and one of em wanted to show them how cool and strong he is!

wesgt

Lifer
Old man from up top of the street said he heard a load of kids, they done 4 fuckers

they have to be local then, is there a group that hangs about that area often, these little fuckers tend to stick to a specific area, just like some animals actually, what a coincidence:haha:

Dingle

Member +
Someone comming home drunk who felt like giving someone some misery when they woke up in the morning:(

they have to be local then, is there a group that hangs about that area often, these little fuckers tend to stick to a specific area, just like some animals actually, what a coincidence:haha:

Gonna keep me eye out for the groups, dont really see many though

Fro

Member +
Sorry to hear that dude, that fucking sucks. Hope there isnt any damage/scratches to the door :(