********final Bits********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chachito

Member +
Quadlights

It's been a week already and still didn't got any reply if you got the money or if you have send the items or not I'm in a really need of them mate plse let me know.Cheers,Charles

mcleod

Member +
me to mate ive had a reply for the money and a reply that you couldn't send it last week due to car problems but you've been online since and not replied

Matt Glanza

Member +
duno wots goin on here but thats 3 of us now that are waiting for stuff.ive have also sent pms that havnt been replied too.

Fizturbo

Member +
Manifold

Payment cleard 1st week of this month,but stil not recieved the manifold been ovr 2 weeks :confused:

Last edited:

Matt Glanza

Member +
Anybody recieved there parts as i think we are getting ripped off here.hes not repling to any of my PMs.And its been a month waiting for this.

Fizturbo

Member +
Any 1 thre

Anybody recieved there parts as i think we are getting ripped off here.hes not repling to any of my PMs.And its been a month waiting for this.

x2

No replys back to messages or phone calls .Thats the only reason had no choice but to leave messages in public.

Last edited:

Chachito

Member +
Guys still did not have any reply or any sign of him sending my items or not its been while now can someone help me??????

Cause now don't now what to do anymore I really need those Quadlights i'm without a car because of that.

Cheers

Chachito

Member +
I've paid this guy allready a month ago contacted brother he said two week a which was on a friday that items were shipped allready but still I did not recieve anything.

And from then never got a reply either to my pm's.

Sean_GT

Member +
I have bought things from Fishy in the past i have also met him a few times and he is a really sound guy.

Im sure there will be a perfect explanation for this.

Chachito

Member +
Yes I know there must be an explanation and something i don't understand why did it took so long and why wouldn't he reply my pm's that's what I want if he could give me a reason that's all.

J25GTi

Lifer
Yes I know there must be an explanation and something i don't understand why did it took so long and why wouldn't he reply my pm's that's what I want if he could give me a reason that's all.

Hope this gets sorted soon, reasonable explanation or not its not on to take peoples money for this long without sending the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.