iniglo dials

Ben89

Lifer
I have done a search which hasent amounted to much, does anybody where i can find the tutorial for indiglo dials, if not does anyone have any tips on how to instal them
cheers ben

lingl9z

Member +
I have done a search which hasent amounted to much, does anybody where i can find the tutorial for indiglo dials, if not does anyone have any tips on how to instal them
cheers ben

speak to dave burwush or u2u stedee as he has a set for sale so he must have fitted them :)

Just get a multi meter stick it into each pin in the plugs at the back of the clocks make sure the car is running and every pin you put the meter in flick the lights on and off. The one that reads 12v with lights on and 0 volts with your lights off is the one you splice into and find an earthing point for the other wire. Thats it sorted.:)

Last edited:

kungfu panda

Member +
hey mate, i have a set of these in my car, they are super bright. from what i can remember is,its the white multiplug on the dash and its the green wire. double check witha multimeter. tap into that wire to get fedd and just find a earth and your good to go. hope that helped